Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Jacksonville University - JU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gamma Fly   

why would anyone ever TRY to be like adpi???????????????? hahaha

By: Gamma Fly
#2  by: Prestigious    

DDD is the most prestigious, influential and powerful sorority at JU. Very involved and important alum help make this happen. Not to mention DDD is the most competitive sorority in the south. DDD is not only a powerhouse at JU but also at LSU, Bama, UGA, UT, UF, Ole Miss and FSU. For example, at Bama DDD is both Old Row and First Circle. Also, see LSU Greeks That Matter. DDD is the most well connected sorority at JU. These girls have wonderful networking and connections wherever they go, all because they earned the honor of being initiated into Tri Delta

By: Prestigious
by: Hannah Nov 2, 2021 2:44:53 PM

Reality at UF is that Adpi is the Top house with Zta and Kd. Tri delt at UF does even compare to Adpi at UF. Stop blowing smoke. Adpi is a much better house in the SEC than Than the tri bards. Good luck Tri Delt .

By: Hannah
#3  by: Gphi @ FSU   

I know a lot of DDDs at JU and all I can say is wow! Sisterhood, evolvement, and just all around great girls! Almost wish I would've gone to JU just so I could've been a DDD!

By: Gphi @ FSU
#4  by: Nooooo   

Ddd sucks ! Ddd is not the top
House at UF. Zeta Adpi and Kd Rule the row in Gainville.

By: Nooooo
#5  by: Really   

I am a Tri delt legacy.. When I rushed at UF I realized Adpi is where I Belonged. Period. Adpi especially at UF ( probably the best house in the State of Florida. Beauty, brains, involvement. Chapter of the year ( two times in.a row) skip Tri delt at JU. Join Adpi,,you will not regret it.

By: Really
#6  by: Please    

If you think Tri delt at JU is the same as Tri Delt at LSU, Bama, FSU you needs serious reality check. Actually all the sororitys here are a damn joke. No houses just like UNF. You miss out on so much not having a house.

By: Please
#7  by: Finally   

Looky looky, it's out with the same old same old and in with the new. Tri Delt and Sig Chi are top now.

By: Finally
#8  by: JU   

DDD is the most influential sorority in the south, and prob in the US too. Old money and old south is DDD. No one cares what they do down in Gainesville. Who wants to try to be like swamp people who wear cut offs?? For an SEC school their rush is not impressive and they listen to techno music too. And yes, many JU DDD alums are very well connected to Alabama DDD alums. They all know each other because they are all old southern families. JU alums in Jax live in Avondale and Ortega and many attended Alabama and now serve their sorority by helping with the chapter at JU. They help recruit girls from high schools and host really beautiful events. Anyone around here knows this. Common knowledge.

By: JU
by: Why bother Oct 20, 2019 9:00:06 PM

This post originated in 2012 and is irrelevant

By: Why bother
by: alumniNov 5, 2019 2:09:23 AM

Being a Tri delta alumni bring me the greatest joy. It has allowed me to have an extensive network of powerful females. It has given me countless connections and many wonderful opportunities. I have received jobs and internships because of my Tri delta connection

By: alumni

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.