facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Jacksonville University - JU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gamma Fly   

SigEp is the best anyway and theyre not on this list so....no point in looking further.

By: Gamma Fly
#2  by: Gamma Fly   

oh, and Phi Delt...by the way....its Gamma Phi Beta not Gamma Phi Delta...next time you decide to send out a card, get the name right. yeah, you must be so involved on campus yet you dont even know all of the sororities names....i guess you should probably tell your pledges to study up on it if you want your organization to last. cant always just hang with those sororstitute adpis.

#3  by: gamma fly hater   

gamma fly... GET OVER YOURSELF. clearly you have nothing better to do then bash everyone on here except Gamma Phi. Seriously, you make yourself look so low and unclassy. Really mature.

By: gamma fly hater
#4  by: Gamma Fly   

the truth is the truth and that is what i told. i did not bash tri delt, gamma phi, sig ep, sig nu...so i do not see your point.

#5  by: Rich_ONeill   

the fact you all hide behind fake names is sad. This is Rich, and I think this website is the worst thing that could happen to JU Greek life. If you have something to say about someone, say it to their face instead of hiding behind "nicknames". This website is good for two things gossip and drama...PEACE

By: Rich_ONeill
#6  by: Doug E   

Gamma fly, idk who you are but it looks like you have way to much time on ur hands judging by the rediculous amount of comments you have left on this website, Pretty sure NO phidelts hang out with you so who r u to judge?.. if u think that what ur saying is true and your guna stand by that then why dont you tell us who you are so we can adress whatever issue you have with us in person and not on this dumb website

By: Doug E
#7  by: Senior'12   

JU Greek Ranking:
1. Sigma Nu - Highest Recruitment, Most DIVERSE by far, Highest GPA, Leaders on campus, Social Elites, Has Brothers involved in every Sororiety, Fun to hang with even better to get to know.

2. Sigma Chi- We'll seen on campus, many members are very active in the JU community, though there reputation jumps and falls throughout semesters there virtue overwhelms there vices.
3 Phi Delt- The few the proud the phi delts though there membership has dropped dramatically, they have new quality members restoring there reputation, they won all sports pretty much since ive been here and the ones left on campus are involved as well, there reputations with sororieties are there weakness. Great guys look to see them improve in the future

By: Senior'12
#8  by: Sororiety?    

Hey Sig Nu,
Sororiety? I think you mean sorority.

By: Sororiety?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.