facebook

real rankings

by: RealRank

It seems like everyone says either DZ, AXD or APhi is the best house. What makes them so similar or different that causes the top rank to go between them?

Posted By: RealRank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: NonGreek   

Seriously... kent your greek life is carp and you know it. 2 Fraternities kicked off for hazing in under a year. Pathetic... I hope kent loses all its Greek Life asap because you idiots dont seem to realize you arent above anyone, people that arent greek think you are stuck up brats, and we all know you tortured people.

News flash: hazing doesn't make better bonds. It causes mental health issues, fear, anxiety, and depression. Oh lets not forget the multiple deaths that have happened as a result.

I cant wait till Kent bans greek life. All you are are people who think they are all that and above the law.

By: NonGreek
by: TheDutchessJul 11, 2014 11:29:53 PM

I think the great thing about Kent's greek life is that there is no "best house" because each sorority is unique in their own way. DZ, AXD and APhi do well in philanthropies, closing ceremonies, and grades, but all the other sororities are trying their best to improve themselves in those areas and it's making a big difference. All the sororities have beautiful and intelligent women and won't settle for less.

By: TheDutchess
#2  by: IKNOWKSU   

The Dutchess wrote really from the heart I think. All of the sororities really have the same potential and all have really great women in their mix. There are always some standouts good and not so good but all-in-all, the Greeks at Kent do have causes in their hearts and are very focused on giving and being leaders. I don't think there is any one sorority you wouldn't be happy with being a part of or being able to make a difference in.

By: IKNOWKSU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.