facebook

rush

by: pmn

I am a legacy to theta but I want to get a bid from either pi phi or g phi and maybe kappa. what do I need in order to do that? i have a 24 act and 3.7 gpa and lots of extra activities

Posted By: pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sean   

now how to fulfill a mans desires

By: sean
by: seanApr 13, 2015 10:06:34 PM

know

By: sean
#2  by: wait   

What about all of the other sororities? Iowa has 14 sororities and you just knocked out 11 of them. I suggest you keep an open mind about other sororities at Iowa. Mostly because you haven't seen what every chapter is like. I'm guessing you're going off of social media and that is not the full picture. Open your mind up to other chapters so you don't end up dropping your "favorite" sorority because they're not smiles and giggles 100% of the time like their Instagrams suggest. Also you don't need anything to be chosen from a sorority. Just act like yourself and the sorority natural selection will happen all by itself.

By: wait
by: @waitApr 17, 2015 1:26:00 PM

I was fully agreeing with you until I got to the part poking fun at the IG's of the sororities the OP listed. How rude of you to say? You were making a very good point but your own cattiness (and saltiness?) completely undid the point you tried to make. How hypocritical of you.

By: @wait

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.