AXD/ADPi/DZ

Posted By: the right rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: accurate   

couldn't be more spot on

By: accurate
#2  by: yes   

hands down the most accurate rating on this site. when you see people arguing over a ranking its because there are biases which is understandable, but this is definitely the most spot on generalized ranking of how the houses are viewed

By: yes
#3  by: Perfect    

This is a perfect ranking, most accurate I've seen especially the aphi chi I part they are still awesome houses but the majority of Greek life would put them one step below the other three

By: Perfect
#4  by: truth   

Kappa girls are way too rude to themselves and other chapters to be a top tier sorority

By: truth
by: yeahJan 5, 2015 9:50:17 AM

thats true.

By: yeah
by: WrongJan 5, 2015 11:24:55 PM

What do you think makes a sorority a top tier? You are not in the sorority so you couldn't truly know how they treat each other? The only thing I know is that these are beautiful, smart, easy going women who love to have a good time.

By: Wrong
by: lolJan 6, 2015 10:24:09 AM

Im in a sorority, and i know my house is not perfect. tbh some of kappa are fine, but some of them are really really rude. I dont think that makes them a top house.

By: lol
#5  by: Correction   

You should note that chi o and pi phi are easily interchangeable

By: Correction
by: nahJan 6, 2015 1:23:35 AM

thats not true, if they were interchangeable then they would be ranked in the same row, which they aren't and everyone above seems to agree

By: nah
#6  by: real   

Okay this is accurate you can't argue wit this list

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.