facebook

new order?

by: hopefulfreshman

okay so I've heard that things have been changing around here especially after last fall but what and who is changing? i know all about the old order of the sororities like Top (no particular order): GPhi, ChiO, Theta, Kappa(?) Middle: PiPhi, APhi, TriDelt, DG, ZTA Low: AXO, ADPi, AXiD, DZ, AEPhi because my older sister just graduated but what's changed this year? what's the new order of things? i want to know before spring rush..

Posted By: hopefulfreshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: sophgreek   

Gphi Piphi Chio Kappa Aphi Theta Tridelt(debatable, some say even lower) AXO DG(pretty interchangeable) Zeta AZD Adpi DZ (the imu one doesn't go through the same recruitment process as these houses anymore) some people may argue this order a little, but for the most part this is the typical order now.

By: sophgreek
#2  by: Okay.   

Don't try to get into a certain house just because of what people say on this website. Honestly everyone finds they're place and there are good things about every sorority and if someone argues that than they must not care about our Greek Community.

By: Okay.
#3  by: omg   

why the f is theta top tier. they are solid middle AT BEST

By: omg
#4  by: honestlook   

Alright since you asked about who is 'moving', I would say that Theta, DG, and maybe even ChiO are quickly getting worse awhile houses like PiPhi and AXO are quickly improving. TriDelt has also had some changes in the types of girls they recruit but it hasn't really bettered or worsened their rank at all.

The 'new order', as you put it, seems to be as follows...

The top is widely considered:
Gphi, Piphi, Kappa,
After that it's:
Chi O, APhi, TriDelt,
Then in the middle is:
Theta, AXO, DG,
With the bottom pretty much the same:
ZTA, ADPi, AXiD, and DZ

By: honestlook
by: mhmmJan 13, 2014 11:19:59 AM

I'd agree with this. Maybe switch DG and axo, because they are getting better but dgs senior and junior class, even sophs are a lot better than axo still. And personally, I think the first 4 houses are interchangeable. All 4 are very different

By: mhmm
by: YesJan 14, 2014 4:22:22 PM

I agree with this 100%

By: Yes
by: agreeJan 14, 2014 5:02:06 PM

only difference is i would put tri delt in the same group as theta ado dg

By: agree
by: yepJan 14, 2014 11:30:27 PM

Top are forsure gphi, pi phi, and kappa. In no order.

By: yep
by: YupMay 28, 2014 2:41:26 AM

This is pretty much as accurate as it gets. AXO and DG are a definitely pretty interchangeable depending on what class your looking at (AXO's getting better and DG getting a little worse), but this is basically spot on.

By: Yup
by: almostJun 13, 2014 4:42:14 PM

seems pretty accurate except the piphi thing... they're still pretty ratchet. i would probably put chio or aphi up there instead

By: almost
by: to sorostituteJul 19, 2014 2:27:26 PM

you must be a DG bc dg is not school orientated... they were super ratchet last semester plus they were 8 in grades this last semester

By: to sorostitute
#5  by: Hey   

Just a warning though top tiers don't usually do spring rush and most solid middle tier houses don't either since they usually meet or exceed quota during fall recruitment

By: Hey
#6  by: SleezyDZ   

It goes

DZ is number one and the rest are stuck up betches

By: SleezyDZ
#7  by: m   

Top: Pi Phi, G Phi, & Kappa

By: m
by: nopeJun 13, 2014 4:42:45 PM

piphi sucks

By: nope
#8  by: go   

Yeah, wait until fall recruitment if you wanna join the top tiered houses. If a top tier house does do spring recruitment, it's not their choice and are most likely going to be angry and not willing to take just anybody.

By: go
#9  by: lil   

Kappa, Pi Phi, G Phi, Theta, A Phi then the rest. who cares honestly though who the top houses are

By: lil
by: lolllJan 16, 2014 3:53:22 PM

why is theta up there?

By: lolll
#10  by: yep   

G phi, Pi phi, kappa, Chi O, A Phi, Theta, all else are irrelevant

By: yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.