PI KAPP
ZBT
Dsig
DChi

Posted By: 2015
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummmm   

Actually if you take out the one absolutely glaring mistake (cough cough Sammy homeless people live in your house) then for the most part this is fairly accurate with people interchanging close ones depending on their personal preference.

By: Ummmm
by: closeJun 11, 2015 8:50:14 AM

prob switch phi delt with pike, and i agree the sammy thing is annoying but truth is every time they throw a party all top tier girls go, they still get more attention than the guys below them but because they cant have pairings/tgs etc they shouldnt be on the list

By: close
by: not a mistakeJun 18, 2015 12:36:27 PM

sammy is still talked about.. more than kappa sig

By: not a mistake
by: K SIGJul 2, 2015 9:51:35 PM

Sammy is IRRELEVANT. The only ones talking about Sammy are Sammys themselves.

By: K SIG
by: explain it to meJul 7, 2015 1:00:11 AM

Sammy is aggravating and it doesnt help that we talk about them but they are relevant still. Unlimited funds for social and still recruiting decent numbers underground. Tell me how they wouldn't be relevant.

Besides that this ranking is pretty good. Phi Delt is better than pike though, and for once Kappa sig is in the right place. ksig has gotten better, but until girls decide to go to their house over the others they shouldnt move up

By: explain it to me
#2  by: correct   

the people who down voted probably aren't in greek life or are butt hurt. You can maybe make one or two switches in the lower ranks but for the most part this is a spot on order

By: correct
#3  by: So many   

so many rankings on this site.
this is the most accurate one ive seen

By: So many

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.