facebook

delta chi

by: Dchi

I'm transferring to Ohio State and I am a Delta Chi at my old school. I was wondering what Delta Chi's rep is at osu because I have not heard good things so far.

Posted By: Dchi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Eh   

if you're a guy going on Greek rank to find out their reputation, I doubt any fraternity is going to want you, no matter the tier

By: Eh
#2  by: Ifc   

Osu fraternities are separated into three groups: big (60+), mid (30-60) and small (0-30). The big ones are the ones talked about on GR.

DX has the most "normal" guys of the small ones, but it was hard to tell if they'd be able to make a push to the next level because they were on probation all year for risk management problems

By: Ifc
by: Bruh May 28, 2015 10:18:09 PM

No "big" frat has only 60 guys all of the big ones in the top and middle tier (phi psi, sig chi, kappa sig, tke, delt, pike, sae) all have right around 100 brothers. The mid size frats have around 50-75 and anyone smaller then 50 guys is considered a small frat here at osu.

By: Bruh
#3  by: H   

Do you mind me asking where you are transferring from?

I transferred to OSU last year and was a Delta Chi at my previous school. Fortunately I never finished pledging and dropped before I was initiated and am now in a good fraternity here.

By: H
by: What?Jun 3, 2015 3:28:58 AM

How were you a delta chi at your other school? If you were, you couldn't have pledged again here.

By: What?
by: YesJun 8, 2015 10:34:02 AM

But you're not "a" delta chi if you were dropped

By: Yes
by: YeaJun 8, 2015 10:35:26 AM

And any good fraternity or sorority usually won't take pledges from another

By: Yea
#4  by: truth   

If you want a small chapter that is likely tight knit but not overly social than DX might be good for you. Don't expect to do anything regularly with the more popular sororities but that doesn't mean you should totally count them out.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.