facebook

hmmmm

by: truth

Did anyone else LOL at KD during recruitment? It's like they want to be APhi. First with the meet the chapter round shirts, and then with their bid day theme. They aren't fooling anyone. You guys are preppy, not trendy, so stop trying to be something you're not. You can't just go from being flowery girls to rock 'n roll. That breaks the law of all sorority stereotypes.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

KD having an identity crisis

By: Yep
by: ButFeb 4, 2015 3:09:40 AM

Kd is better, more fun than alpha phi.

By: But
#2  by: Alpha phi    

LOL idc about kd but whoever in alpha phi wrote this, I promise no chapter wants to be like you all

By: Alpha phi
#3  by: Bid day theme   

I don't recall alpha phi ever having a rock and roll bid day theme?

By: Bid day theme
by: JJan 30, 2015 12:21:55 PM

Winter 2011 they did with almost IDENTICAL Sweatshirts.. Along with the huge mirror letters they had since last bid day

By: J
by: to JJan 30, 2015 1:26:57 PM

you do realize that no one in charge of bid day currently would have ever known about a theme alpha phi did 4 years ago....

By: to J
#4  by: yawn   

Oh who cares what another sorority did. Tired of the middle school chirping.

By: yawn
#5  by: ...   

like ohhh my goshhh how will we all everrr live if one sorority did the same bid day theme as another years ago???!?! how DARE they they should just totally lykee get kicked off campus...

By: ...
#6  by: ok   

This is so dumb

By: ok
#7  by: Call the Cops   

Really?

By: Call the Cops
#8  by: Hm   

Pretty sure KD doesn't want to be like Alpha Phi, nor does KD want to be "trendy". We'll continue with our classy, preppy identity forever, thanks. Trendy is an insult. Go away, you disgusting dirty Alpha Phis.

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.