facebook

legacy isn't a free pass

by: pnm

Legacies, you girls need to go into recruitment with an open mind. There are NO guarantees that you will get a bid from that house so be prepared to be cut after 1st, 2nd or 3rd round.

Remember just because grandma or mom or sister was a whatever doesn't mean that it's the house for you. Find a house that FITS YOU don't love a house just because you're a legacy. Sometimes I think that hurts a girl from looking for a house that she really fits in and just joins beacuse she's a legacy and really is an awkward fit...you know those girls esp in a top tier. When you see the uglies you say to yourself....Legacy....and how is that going for them, they most likely don't really have friends for good sisterhood because they're too different.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PNM   

really just look at being a legacy as an opportunity to look at a house maybe one or two additional rounds.

I know a lot of girls in my house were legacies at good top tier houses and they didn't pledge that house because mom or sister at another school did because you can tell if you don't fit in and why would you want to join if you don't fit in. .

there is a house for you but in reality most likely not the house you're a legacy at

By: PNM
#2  by: ya   

Legacy is free pass

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.