facebook

outifits?

by: help

What outfits should I prepare for sorority rush? I know the first day is more casual, but what do girls typically wear? and for second day? third? Etc.

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dear PNM   

If you wear heels and a dress on the first day of recruitment, I will c.untp.unt you out of here faster than you can say chimichanga.

By: Dear PNM
by: YAAAASOct 22, 2014 8:37:33 AM

I second that. #rushchairprobz

By: YAAAAS
#2  by: Rush   

Aren't all pnms wearing the same shirt during meet the chapters?

By: Rush
#3  by: .   

You'll know all this when you get in your recruitment groups

By: .
#4  by: yeah   

your rho gams will explain literally EVERYTHING to you way ahead of time so don't even worry yet

but it's like kinda business casual second round, then a little more business casual third round, then like on the last round you wear maybe what you'd wear to a date party or a nice dinner

By: yeah
#5  by: Costa   

Wear something tight

By: Costa
#6  by: Don't worry   

Don't worry about this now. They will tell you in the meetings once it gets closer.

By: Don't worry
#7  by: best of luck   

first round: youre getting a tshirt, so grab a cute cardigan, a nice pair of jeans, and good riding boots.

second round: colored jeans, riding boots/nice flats/reasonable heels, and a nice sweater/blouse.

third round: business casual, so dress pants or a skirt, nice blouse, heels/flats.

preference round: wear a holiday dress, like something thats pretty and young but conservative enough that your grandma wouldnt be embarrassed and then heels

By: best of luck
#8  by: rush reply   

Yes, all PNMs will receive the same shirt to wear during the first round of recruitment.

best of luck's comment is very helpful, so go by that advice! Definitely wear a skirt during sisterhood round, and you may also want to consider black tights/hose if they look good with your outfit. January is freezing cold.

By: rush reply
#9  by: Lol   

If you wear Walmart you'll probably be fine at OSU.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.