facebook

comments

by: .

General comments on chi o, tri delt and theta

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: alright tri delt   

no guy would ever call girls super cute. the last pledge class was on par with axo. Destined to be middle tier, not a bad thing, they balance partying well with other things. Chi O doesn't advertise that they go out a lot, there a mixture of some that do a lot and some that don't drink but overall pretty well-rounded. Theta is the top tier version of the girl next door type whereas chi o and tri delt are the mid tier versions

By: alright tri delt
by: buckeye guyApr 16, 2014 10:18:26 PM

for ddd unless youve had anything with them you cant talk. theyre getting cuter and even their current juniors are decent. Theta is way hotter but theyre better than chio

By: buckeye guy
#2  by: fraternity    

Chi Omega: good amount of attractive girls, known for academics, they can be fun but not nearly as wild as other sororities

Tri Delt: They drink a lot sometimes to the point of being sloppy at social events but they balance that with philanthropy and academics

Theta: Division between the academic girls and the partiers, lots of attractive girls but a terrible pledge class this year and on social probation. The Thetas I know are hot but more laidback than the rest of the top tier girls.

Overall these three are solid chapters.

By: fraternity
#3  by: ur 2nd favorite frat   

Both Theta and Chi O are VERY underrated.

By: ur 2nd favorite frat
#4  by: Eh   

Theta and DDD are definitely the better two. While DDD seems to be able to balance partying and academics, theta and chi o are very academic based. Chi O has some attractive girls, but can't really compete with the other two.

By: Eh
#5  by: okay   

Chi O: They do have a lot of pretty girls, and are pretty academically focused. But that's the thing... You almost never really hear about any of their social events. BUT they are really nice, sweet girls!

Tri delt: They're getting better, and they're a lot of fun. Kind of the opposite of Chi O where you don't seem to hear a lot about them being academically focused, but they're fun to have events with and love their philanthropy

Theta: Their newest pledge class wasn't as good as previous years, in my opinion, but they have a lot of GORGEOUS, smart older girls to make up for that. Near the bottom of the top tier, but still a great chapter even if they are on so pro

By: okay
#6  by: depending on   

what youre looking for in a house, all of these are safe to join, and you would find good genuine sisters.

By: depending on
#7  by: Let's Gooooo   

Chi O - super cute girls who are super fun... when they do decide to go out. most of them live up to their stereotype of being very focused on academics. have heard a couple fraternities say that they don't like doing things with them, but i think overall they are well liked.

Tri Delt - have been steadily on the rise for a while now. have a nice mix of girls, some really, really cute and some pretty average. very focused on their philanthropy, and love partying. a lot of fraternities like hanging out with Tri Delt and I wouldn't be surprised to see them sneak into top tier in the next couple of years.

Theta - definitely near the bottom of the top tier, but have a lot of gorgeous older girls to make up for their "eh" pledge class that was most recent. split between partiers and girls who remain focused on academics. all of the thetas that i know are sweethearts and very genuine.

ALL of these houses are great houses and if you decide to join any of them you will have found a fantastic home!

By: Let's Gooooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.