Delt Sig
AEPI

Bottom:
Delta Upsilon
Chi Psi
Pi Kapp
Sig Pi
Phi Delt
and the rest are so irrelevant I can't remember them.

At UO, you can't go wrong if you rush the "top 7." The experience in all those houses will be similar if not the same. And a lot of houses are in trouble right now, so at this point the "top" is just who is in the least trouble and can capitalize on it!

Good luck rushing

Posted By: IFC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC   

Forgot to put FIJI in middle.

By: IFC
#2  by: On Point   

Too accurate ^^

By: On Point
#3  by: Good list   

Going to be a two horse race with the two colonies (Theta Chi and ATO) for the bottom two. I see Theta Chi making huge strides once they get close to chartering and taking back their house (Lambda currently is renting it out).

By: Good list
by: IFCMar 18, 2015 12:58:53 PM

Good point, still will take them 3-4 years to grow and recruit normal guys however. But if you're in it for the long run than definitely.

By: IFC
#4  by: fsl   

I disagree. Beta is pretty much done on campus.

Top:
Sig Ep
Lambda
Phi Psi
SAE

Upper Middle:
Sig Chi
Beta
Kappa Sig

Middle:
Sig Nu
DTD
Delt Sig
AEPI

Bottom:
Delta Upsilon
Chi Psi
Pi Kapp
Sig Pi
Phi Delt
ATO
Theta Chi

By: fsl
by: pretty goodMar 19, 2015 12:54:16 AM

This is a pretty good list, I would only put lambda down a tier and put sigma pi at the top of the bottom

By: pretty good
by: outside lookin in Mar 19, 2015 1:22:07 AM

Its good but I'd bring Sig Nu up to upper middle, based on their new house, being close to the top in grades, top in membership and involvement. dad/hubby but not big partiers

By: outside lookin in
by: closeMar 19, 2015 3:07:11 PM

I'm close with a lot of Betas, they aren't done they just are going through a similar situation as Phi Psi. Social Probation until the end of the year, but they should bounce back next year. But you never know

By: close
by: almost rightMar 22, 2015 9:26:53 PM

lambda should be one below beta. pi kapp should be at the top of the bottom. then your good

By: almost right
#5  by: girl   

Any given night, Sigep, Lambda, Beta, SAE, Phi Psi, and Sigma Chi are fun. They have the highest concentrations of fun guys. Only house that I would say is close to them is Sigma Nu, because they finally got a house (seriously congrats, everyone is happy you guys got a place!) It will be interesting to see how it all plays out spring term with beta getting in trouble and lambda getting off social probation.

By: girl
by: yesMar 24, 2015 4:15:34 AM

Sig Nu Is definitely getting up there

By: yes
by: girlMay 2, 2015 12:07:17 AM

I wouldn't put sigma chi with the top 4 lol

By: girl
#6  by: Real   

In my opinion it goes:

Top:
Phi Psi
SAE
Beta
SIg Ep

Upper Middle:
Lambda
Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig

Middle:
Delta Sig
FIJI
DTD
Sigma Nu

Bottom:
AEPi
PI Kapp
DU
Phi Delt
Sigma Pi
ATO
Theta Chi
Chi Psi

By: Real
by: ^ nahhhMay 4, 2015 7:56:16 PM

First off, rankings are

Top: This is mostly based on how freshman girls think about them because they party hard.. start thinking about the future ladies.
Sig Ep- Fun, Freshman girl following base, fratty, but not stupid. (second fav)
SAE- kinda changing, but always raging. girls really like them, but some are idiots.
Beta- not the brightest bunch, but their attempt to have fun is admirable. Freshman girls also love them, nice house.
Phi Psi- nice house, everyone likes them and they are historically cool guys but the last two PC's, well.. yikes. (especially spring)

Upper Middle:
Sigma Chi- Big presence on IFC, lots of guys wanted bids, but they are kinda snobby. They party and also know when its time to crack down, thats why they are a personal favorite.
Lambda- they seem to be into disregarding authority but girls love em. and from whats heard about social prob, well, good luck to them.
Sigma Nu- they dont party that hard but they kinda have it all (grades, philantrophy) and that why their seniors have hot girlfriends. they've realized the husband material. house will help their brotherhood. (second fav)
Kappa Sig- rumors of long term probation isnt good news. personal experience involves going to their liveouts for an hour tops.. not like most kappa sigmas around the country.

By: ^ nahhh
#7  by: Duck   

Phi Psi is still great but most of the guys that made it cool are juniors and seniors and got kicked out/dropped.

By: Duck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.