facebook

hipster?

by: pnm

what is the most hipster/down to earth sorority on campus? dont care about tiers

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

You're looking to join a hipster sorority? Then for one you're not even a real hipster. There are plenty of hipsters on campus that you will find in other clubs.

If you're looking for girls with a boho style, alpha phi is the closest one. But there are girls like that in every house.

Basically this is a stupid question

By: Lol
by: PnmJan 25, 2015 4:40:49 PM

I guess hipster is the wrong term but like atypical sorority girl

By: Pnm
by: MormonJan 25, 2015 9:27:03 PM

Sigma mu omega- they're a local organization (meaning they only exist at the UO). They'd be what I consider an "alternative sorority".

By: Mormon
#2  by: Hipsters Are Cool Too   

There are actually quite of few of what you'd call "down to earth" sororities at UO; a lot of northwestern sororities have a tendency to be more like that. I'd say Kappa Kappa Gamma, Kappa Delta, Tri Delta, and A Chi O are all pretty chill while still keeping classy.

By: Hipsters Are Cool Too
by: lolJan 26, 2015 5:35:58 PM

tridelt is NOT classy

By: lol
by: NoJan 27, 2015 3:33:28 PM

^ I wouldn't say there's a whole sorority at this school that is unclassy. By saying that you're just as in the wrong as the people who say "all greek life members are stuck up and entitled" since you're stereotyping an entire group based on your opinion of a couple girls. Unless you have personally seen every single member of the sorority being sloppy, which I highly doubt, you are just contributing to the problem

By: No
#3  by: JustMyOpinion   

Coming from a dude's perspective, seems like Pi Beta Phi has the most of that flower child/hipster chick vibe. Aphi is all chicks who spend $500 to look hipster instead of just hitting the thrift store.

By: JustMyOpinion

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.