facebook

not hating

by: Phi Psi

I don't hate Phi Psi at all, so don't take this the wrong way... I've been to a few boathouse parties and one major thing I've noticed is there never seems to be a TON of girls there.

yeah their parties are fun, but I"m just confused because most girls I talk to seem to not even want to go to their parties, especially compared to other houses.

Their parties do go off though, I do have fun, I just see a weird ratio of guys to girls always I feel like..

Posted By: Phi Psi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

I go to most of their parties and even as a girl I can tell you that there are plenty of other girls there. Sometimes there are a lot of guys though when they have random parties because they do invite a lot of their friends who are in Beta, Sig Ep, SAE etc. So maybe thats what you're getting at? When they do have private parties they have a big ratio

By: What
#2  by: Bruh   

It's different this year. Especially the boat house. They mostly invite friends from other frats since things have changed dramatically after Shukas took over.

By: Bruh
#3  by: at @yeah   

I'm the OP, and I couldn't agree more. I'm in one of those houses you mentioned, and you hit the nail on the head with that one.

By: at @yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.