facebook

someone tell me truthfully!

by: curious

So I have a few friends in different sororities and they always talk about who is ranked where between their houses. They all are pretty much at the same level looks wise so I was wondering if someone could like break down the differences between AXO, Tri Delt, Chi O, and KKG? Or like describe the 4 of them?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: skooduckss   

AChiO - middle tier house, mixed bag in terms of looks, rage hard with other middle tier frats, give off a down to earth vibe which makes them super attractive during recruitment, always recruit well for their standing in rankings

Tri Delt - middle tier house, for every 5 good looking girls there is a weird one, rage hard but get sloppy, their most attractive girls hang around the top houses but are their frat rats & the rest hang with middle tier

Chi O - middle tier house, used to be bottom of the top tier before their scandal this year, upperclassman are hot but their last 2 PCs have been average looking girls who could easily be middle tier, go out and get sloppy drunk with top frats

Kappa - middle tier house, tend to be 50/50 of super preppy sorority girls and complete opposite from that, have the rep of being the sporty and bro-ish sorority, PC this year was below their usual standard, hang with whoever and can out drink most frat boys

By: skooduckss
#2  by: greekduckling   

They're pretty much all in the same tier it just depends on what you do with chi o ever since they got in trouble and on probation for the next 100 years. I would say kappa and chi o are viewed as an upper middle tier and tri delt and achio are viewed as a lower middle tier but many people say chi o is bottom tier now. All depends on personal opinion but looks wise it would make sense that those 4 houses got similar girls.

By: greekduckling
by: greekducklingDec 18, 2014 3:04:08 AM

the only houses that can get perfect looking girls CONSISTANTLY without weirdos are alpha phi and dg

By: greekduckling
#3  by: L   

All these houses are pretty much interchangeable. It really depends on who you know from each house on forming your opinions because all of them are a mixed bag for the most part. I would also add pi phi to this list because in terms of attractiveness they are definitely about the same level as all of these houses.

By: L
by: LololDec 27, 2014 1:54:09 PM

Ha good one

By: Lolol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.