facebook

standings

by: end of year

What do you guys think the end of the year rankings are? Who do you think will do well next year?

Posted By: end of year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Opinion   

SigEp/Phi Psi
Lambda
SAE
Sigma Chi
Beta
Kappa Sig

Don't even know after that.

If I had to guess at who would do well next year it would be Lambda because they exponentially better every year.

APhi/DG/Chi O
Pi Phi/KKG

Big Gap after

TriDelt/AXO/Theta
KD/Gphi

Theta will improve because they got the $$$. And ill just take a shot in the dark that kappa will do solid as well cause they're chill.
\n\n\n\n\n

By: Opinion
by: agreed butJul 17, 2014 1:16:38 AM

theta still has some weirdos from being so new- their recent pc's are lots better though. I think they'll do just fine in a few yrs. plus theyre getting a brand new house.

kkg and xo should switch places, they're like the same lookswise but kappa is way chiller.

KD has that 1 gorgeous gorgeous blonde chick from last yr so im wondering what their new pc will look like! I heard they have a lot of sisterhood issues though.

By: agreed but
#2  by: Rankings    

Phi Psi
Sig Ep
SAE

Sigma Chi
Lambda
Beta
Kappa Sig

Then who knows

DG
A Phi
Chi O

KKG
Pi Phi

The rest

By: Rankings
#3  by: unbelievable    

Just came across this site because I was thinking of rushing. Are you all for real? This is so stupid. Rankings? Really? Based on what? Looks? Money? Is everyone in Greek life really that shallow? You all sound like you're still in high school...no wait....middle school.

By: unbelievable
by: YoJun 13, 2014 3:50:36 PM

Chill out a little bit, it's the way the world works, every school does these type of rankings on this site.

By: Yo
by: quackJun 21, 2014 6:33:50 PM

If you're gullible enough to base your opinions on what you read on a website where anyone can post anyonymously then you're not the kind of person we want in FSL anyways. Come out for recruitment, meet members, and form your own opinions.

By: quack
by: gooodJul 17, 2014 1:46:33 AM

for you

By: goood
#4  by: fsl2014   

Fraternities:
Sig Ep
Lambda
Phi Psi

SAE
Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig
Beta
Sig Nu

the rest are bottom

sororities:

DG
Alpha Phi/Pi Phi (this was a tough call.. but the decision was made after partying)
KKG
Chi O

AXO
Tri Delt
Theta

the rest are bottom

By: fsl2014
by: Changes Jun 14, 2014 10:50:14 PM

Phi Psi over lambda

Then sororities is DG, A Phi, Chi O then KKG and Pi Phi

By: Changes
#5  by: 14   

Top: Phi Psi, Sig Ep, SAE

Middle: Sigma Chi, Lambda, Beta, Kappa Sig

Then the bottom houses

Top: DG, A Phi, Chi O

Middle: KKG, Pi Phi

The rest

By: 14
#6  by: Real   

Phi Psi, Sig Ep, and SAE will stay top, especially since Phi Psi will be off social prob. Lambda and Beta will be meh, everyone else will sorta just be there.

Phi, DG, Chi O, Kappa, and Pi Phi will still be the desirable houses.

Honestly not much will change except for DTD. I think this year will be much different for them now that they're down to like 40 or 50 members I heard.

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.