facebook

fiji getting aepis house

by: Duck4life

Let's just clear up any misconceptions. Is Fiji getting Aepis house or not?

Posted By: Duck4life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: lol   

No

By: lol
#2  by: fdaoime   

depends on who you ask. Both sides are still pretty adamant about having the house next year. You should ask someone closer to the situation

By: fdaoime
#3  by: lol   

Yes fiji is, they literally own that property/house and the landlord was a fiji.

By: lol
by: HahahaApr 13, 2014 1:13:33 PM

You must be a Fiji. AEPi literally just resigned their lease with the property manager.

By: Hahaha
by: LOLApr 14, 2014 4:56:58 PM

^^^^
No they actually didn't

By: LOL
#4  by: oregonducks   

Fiji is definitely getting their house. Those poor guys just don't know it yet. Why in the world would they just sit her and make it up? It's obvious that AEPI is bitter, and they have every right to be, but there is not need to discuss it or start drama. Soon enough everyone will see.

By: oregonducks
#5  by: Ducks   

Fiji can break the housing contract with AEPi whenever and get their house back. Just because they haven't officially done that yet, doesn't mean that they're not going to...plus they rushed people on the basis that they're getting a house next year. They wouldn't tell their pledges/members that if it wasn't true, or else everyone would drop. Logic, people

By: Ducks
by: ButApr 17, 2014 3:46:20 PM

Its also entirely possible that they lied IN ORDER to get guys to rush. Without the promise of a house, no one would even consider rushing FIJI.

By: But
by: DucksApr 17, 2014 9:20:27 PM

^like I said, they're big boys and they're smart enough to know that if they lied about getting a house and people joined because of that notion, everyone would drop. They don't want people to drop.

By: Ducks
#6  by: duckbuck   

yeah they are

By: duckbuck
#7  by: Yeah   

I'll believe it when I see it. They don't deserve a house anyways.

By: Yeah
#8  by: yup   

I heard today that they're getting it. And, they can break AEPi's contract whenever they want. Previously, I don't think they had enough guys to fill the house but now they do.

By: yup
#9  by: Hahahaha   

They're not getting AEPi's house. How many times do we have to go over this?

By: Hahahaha
#10  by: UOGDI   

As a member of neither chapter, but friends in both, i can say both sides think they are getting the house.
AEPI apparently signed for next year.
FIJI can however break the contract, but apparently they dont have the money to do so, and cant fundraise it.

If i were a betting man, i would say AEPI will be in that house for at least 3 more years.

By: UOGDI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.