facebook

top 3 fraternities on campus?

by: Chris Bullins

What does everyone think the top 3 fraternities are? Don't just say your chapter because you are in it. Base it off of academics, athletics, social preference, etc.

I'll start it off:

1. Pi kappa alpha
2. Delta chi
3. Sigma phi epsilon

Posted By: Chris Bullins
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Keith Stone   

I'd agree with Pike and Delta Chi but I would probably throw FIJI or Phi Psi as the 3rd spot. Yes Pike is huge so they can throw some good parties and they hand out bids to any athlete on campus so obviously they're going to dominate athletics. But other than that Pike is in trouble with campus in every aspect! (Academics, Debt, lack of Involvement in everything, just got off social probation). It won't be long till they're kicked off campus. For Delta Chi they have a great group of guys, smaller in comparison to pike, but they're quickly growing over the past 2-3 years with quality men. They need to work on more involvement and they aren't awful at sports.. most big games that they lose are only by a point or 2. For their size they honestly do have good parties. And Phi Psi is a nice group of guys they do have some weird members for sure but I feel they have good involvement and try hard on campus to be one of the better chapters.

By: Keith Stone

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.