facebook

best social fraternity for aviation students

by: futuresioux

I'm looking for a social fraternity as an aviation student next year. I don't have any interest in AER or whatever the aviation fraternity is. I know that the aviation program has strict guidelines against drinking, so whats my best bet going in. Maybe what fraternity is known to have a lot of aviation students and is somewhat socially preferred? Thanks

Also, I'm a legend in Pike

Posted By: futuresioux
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNDer   

My knowledge is there are quite a few avaition students in Lambda and Pike but I believe every house has a couple. Wherever you really feel comftorable!

By: UNDer
#2  by: Pike   

Pike member speaking here. We have a lot of aviation majors in our house (40% approximately) and it helps a lot having people in that major that can guide you along your freshman year. That being said, most houses have some aviation majors, but I would stop by the house when you are at oreintation this summer.

By: Pike
#3  by: Greekman   

Pike Sigma Chi and Lambda chi would have the most aviation students and are the top 3 socially on campus!

By: Greekman
#4  by: UND   

DTD is at least 50% aviation majors. They're pretty nice guys in general too, so you should check that out!

By: UND
#5  by: sorority   

If you are looking for a aviation fraternity Pike is the way to go, the majority of out of state aviation majors join pike for exactly that. I have met several aviation majors partying at pike from Washington, California and even Hawaii who joined pike. That being said it really matter about how you get along with the guys. Check out Chi, or Nu before making any decision final best to see what else is available.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.