By: Ok
by: ?Mar 19, 2015 12:27:39 AM

asking you

By: ?
#2  by: Hi   

go through recruitment and figure it out yourself

By: Hi
#3  by: Well   

chio and pi phi are kind of your typical sorority girls. Really pretty and some people think they're kind of stuck up, but I personally like every girl I know in each chapter

By: Well
#4  by: Hi   

I will talk about them by ranking as a girl who rushed and actually would hear from other girls what they really wanted
1. Chi Omega- I put them as number 1 because every girl wanted them but not everyone got them and were heart broken. There Greek house has the biggest statement out of everyone's not too mention their infamous recruitment video got them a lot of attention. These girls are definitely full of daddy's money girls but are more regal. In terms of clothes you would see these girls wearing floppy hats and pearls. I think the problem why they are slipping somewhat is because it's hard to find all these girls with daddy's money while still being beautiful. Just know there initiation dues are out of this world why a lot of girls had to drop because they couldn't hang. Also has one if the best known philanthropies. Hardest to get in.
2. Pi beta phi
These girls are very pretty. Not too mention everyone that rushed wanted them as well. The girls didn't only attract them it was there house and their symbol "angel". What girl doesn't like angels?? In terms of girls I would say they are the sweetest for a top tier sorority surprisingly but maybe its just the girls I know. Not really known for anything huge on campus. Hard to get in.
3. Delta Gamma
Again like Pi phi DG attracted a lot of girls because of their symbol the "anchor" and there house. The house is very nice I might add! The girls are a mix. A lot of them are hot and some just are not. Moderate to get in.

by: HiMay 5, 2015 11:03:53 AM

Alpha omnicron Pi
Notorious for there nickname ate a whole Pi because they heavier set girls which I thought weren't that many. Like DZ they asked every girl back during rush even while ranking them last which annoyed people. That in itself showed the desperation. Nice house although no one can see it its in a back lot. Girls that are cuter in AOPi think they run it which is a tad annoying but overall they get a bad rep because of the appearance of there girls. Good solid sisterhood. Easy to get in.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.