Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bye azd   

Top: pi phi, chio
Upper mid: DG, adpi
Lower mid: sk, agd, dz
Bottom: azd, aopi

Honestly, rankings within tiers are interchangeable by personal preference but I feel like this is the general consensus

By: Bye azd
by: Bye DGMar 16, 2015 5:41:56 AM

Sweetie do you even go here?! If you did you wouldn't have the rankings the way you put them lol you have dz and sk as lower mid when there's no way they should even be sharing a tier. Dg isn't upper mid. And everyone in the Greek community knows chio and azd were the 2 sororities who didn't have to hold informal but you but azd at the bottom. Like I said do you go here?!?!

By: Bye DG
by: WrongMar 17, 2015 4:11:57 PM

Most random/craziest ranking I've seen by far hahaha. I honestly agree with the first one (for the most part). Azd and sig kap are better than lower mid and bottom and dg isn't upper mid. What are you smoking?!

By: Wrong
by: waitMar 18, 2015 12:00:51 AM

While I don't agree with their rankings, I just wanted to point out that Chi O did take 5 new members this spring...

By: wait
#2  by: no   

put fuzzie to lower mid just because they did not informal rush does not make them upper tier. they are still not classy girls who define the cheerleader effect

By: no
#3  by: here   

Pi Phi, ADPi, Chi O
SK, DG, Fuzzie,
AOII, AGD, DZ

By: here
#4  by: Ok   

the bickering between dg and axid needs to stop. The op is definately an axid and the first comment was definately a dg. You're both solid houses. Not the best, but not the worst. Stop trying to say you're the best house at OU because you're just making yourself look bad

By: Ok
#5  by: Greekman   

Top: Pi Phi, Chi O- although Chi O is slipping slowly
Middle: ADPi, DG, AGD
Bottom: AOII, DZ, SK

By: Greekman
by: yaApr 4, 2015 4:09:35 PM

this is the most accurate of all the ratings

By: ya
#6  by: Yeah   

Phi phi
Chi o
Adpi
Dg
Fuzzie
SK
Aopi
Agd
Dz

By: Yeah
by: hmmmApr 25, 2015 6:52:28 PM

Pi Phi (same)
Chi O (falling)
ADPi (falling!!)
Fuzzie (rising)
Sk (same)
DG (same)
AGD (falling)
AOPi (rising)
DZ (same)

By: hmmm
#7  by: k   

AGD & SK have the most down to earth girls on campus. They are definitely not bottom tiers!

By: k

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.