facebook

grades

by: PNM

what sororities are the most academically focused? I'm studying engineering and interested in joining a sorority but I don't want to be in one that parties all the time

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Every sorority has girls that go out every night, and some that never go out because they are studying. Just go with whoever you feel like is the best fit for you.

By: Greek
#2  by: another greek   

There are girls in my sorority that part quit a bit and others that rarely go out. Every sorority provides them members with academic support and has expectations for their members. Additionally, several of the sororities require study tables. Like the person above me said, go with the best fit :)

By: another greek
#3  by: Op   

who has the best Gpa?

By: Op
by: GreekDec 9, 2014 7:20:42 AM

It honestly changes from semester to semester. I think last semester it was ADPi. Other sororities I remember being top GPA the past couple years also include Pi Phi and Chi O

By: Greek
by: :)Dec 27, 2014 8:49:22 PM

It changes every semester. This semester Alpha Gamma Delta had the highest, but I believe Delta Zeta was the highest the semester before. Every chapter has a minimum GPA requirement which keeps them all very comparable

By: :)
by: :)Dec 27, 2014 8:49:38 PM

It changes every semester. This semester Alpha Gamma Delta had the highest, but I believe Delta Zeta was the highest the semester before. Every chapter has a minimum GPA requirement which keeps them all very comparable

By: :)
#4  by: sorority   

in my opinion pi phi, chi o, sigma kappa, DG, and adpi are the most well-rounded

By: sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.