facebook

fall 14 rush?

by: Waldo

I'm transferring to OU in the fall, I have rushed a few Fraternities at my current university but never got committed to one because i knew i wanted to transfer. I was wondering what are the best Fraternities at OU. I know its all about trying one out and seeing if you fit in or feel comfortable but it wouldn't hurt to know which ones are the best? Thanks!

Posted By: Waldo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greeek   

honestly it all depends where you feel fit in like you said, but i think acacia is the most involved & super outgoing, sae is pretty well known as well & i always feel like phi delt, phi si, & lambda chi all seem to have really good brotherhood!

my favorites are acacia & phi delt! all good guys!

By: greeek
by: WaldoMar 24, 2014 11:41:18 PM

Cool!!! Thanks a lot!!

By: Waldo
#2  by: Greek Bobcat   

Agreed. Everyone seems to love Acacia and Phi Delt. Lambda Chi is decent guys too. Stay away from the Sigmas most are bad vibes, but not all

By: Greek Bobcat
#3  by: OUchix   

Phi Delts and Theta Chi. Those two are the best as far as brotherhood. If you want a house full of douche bags check out beta

By: OUchix
#4  by: FratStache93   

If you want girls to hate you I would recommend Beta. ACACIA, Lambda Chi, and Phi Psi are all pretty cool from what I've seen. Definitely be careful with the Sigmas though, like someone above me mentioned.

By: FratStache93
#5  by: Senior Greek   

ACACIA is definitely one of the strongest chapters all around. Phi Psi grew very quickly, and just got a new house, but are kinda labeled as "try hards" on campus. Lambda Chi is growing with their new house, are are probably upper-middle tier. Phi Tau has been a strong chapter for a while, and are all a pretty good chapter all around. Those are the 4 I would look into if I were you. Beta/SAE have nice houses, but not the best rep. Sigma Pi and Sig Ep aren't really worth looking into, and anything else that starts with a Pi or Phi are kinda stuck in lower-middle tier for now.

By: Senior Greek
#6  by: Junior   

I transferred to OU and the top houses are Acacia, Lambda Chi, and Phi Psi. The three get along pretty well too showing up to each other philanthropies or partying together on occasion.

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.