Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority Ratings at OU

Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 258 3.32
  • Total Ratings: 258
  • Overall Average:66.4%

Information

Ratings

  • Looks:78.6%
  • Popularity:73%
  • Classiness:55.8%
  • Involvement:55.8%
  • Social Life:71.8%
  • Sisterhood:65.6%
  • 258 Ratings
Page 1 of 26
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 5.0 Dear any PNMs Reading off this page, I am a member of Greek life here on campus from a different sorority and please do not base anything you see on any of these greek rank pages off how you perceive the sorority. Most people who rank low and write something hurtful have had a bad experience with a certain person but that doesn't mean the whole sorority is to blame. enjoy the women you meet throughout recruitment. Every sorority has something amazing to offer to the community
5.0
TOP TIER
By: GreekPosted:

Dear any PNMs Reading off this page, I am a member of Greek life here on campus from a different sorority and please do not base anything you see on any of these greek rank pages off how you perceive the sorority. Most people who rank low and write something hurtful have had a bad experience with a certain person but that doesn't mean the whole sorority is to blame. enjoy the women you meet throughout recruitment. Every sorority has something amazing to offer to the community

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 3.5 Never met girls who suck so bad at handling their liquor
3.5
TOP TIER
By: OkPosted:

Never met girls who suck so bad at handling their liquor

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 3.4 Join this or ADPi if you want to be in whats considered the top tier houses. Not nice girls but hot and exclusive. Mean and not very involved in the greek community
3.4
TOP TIER
By: PanhellPosted:

Join this or ADPi if you want to be in whats considered the top tier houses. Not nice girls but hot and exclusive. Mean and not very involved in the greek community

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 3.2 lol let's be real here. pi phi is top tier because they're pretty and put in a decent amount of effort. I don't know a single pi phi on campus that hasn't come across as fake and stuck up. Many girls I know aren't that involved with pi phi because the girls are very exclusive and lack a sisterhood. Also have heard they haze. If you're looking to put money toward a sorority with a good reputation but nonexistent sisterhood this ones for you!!
3.2
TOP TIER
By: GreekPosted:

lol let's be real here. pi phi is top tier because they're pretty and put in a decent amount of effort. I don't know a single pi phi on campus that hasn't come across as fake and stuck up. Many girls I know aren't that involved with pi phi because the girls are very exclusive and lack a sisterhood. Also have heard they haze. If you're looking to put money toward a sorority with a good reputation but nonexistent sisterhood this ones for you!!

Associates with:
Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 2.7 I have Pi Phi friends... that is about 1% of Pi Phi. I will tell you that the other 99% of that chapter is a bunch of stuck up ladies .. if you can even call them ladies. I heard they also have child molesters in their chapter.... very bizzare. Boys like them, but just because they are easy.
2.7
BOTTOM TIER
By: RandyPosted:

I have Pi Phi friends... that is about 1% of Pi Phi. I will tell you that the other 99% of that chapter is a bunch of stuck up ladies .. if you can even call them ladies. I heard they also have child molesters in their chapter.... very bizzare. Boys like them, but just because they are easy.

Associates with:
Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity
Alpha Omicron Pi Sorority

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 5.0 if you're hating on pi phi you're just mad you aren't one
5.0
TOP TIER
By: haPosted:

if you're hating on pi phi you're just mad you aren't one

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 2.2 I'm glad you guys think that you're so wonderful. What do you guys have going on their hot and have a nice house .... Their new philanthropy is pretty cool. That's about it. If hanging out with hot, stuck up girls and not having a genuine sisterhood is what you're looking for, this is the chapter for you. Never met a nice one. Rly sad.
2.2
TOP TIER
By: Truth.Posted:

I'm glad you guys think that you're so wonderful. What do you guys have going on their hot and have a nice house .... Their new philanthropy is pretty cool. That's about it. If hanging out with hot, stuck up girls and not having a genuine sisterhood is what you're looking for, this is the chapter for you. Never met a nice one. Rly sad.

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 2.9 The girls are rude. Pretty hot though. This year's pledge class is wack. Fighting is unclassy ladies...
2.9
MIDDLE TIER
By: rayPosted:

The girls are rude. Pretty hot though. This year's pledge class is wack. Fighting is unclassy ladies...

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 5.0 Dude. They rock
5.0
TOP TIER
By: donnyPosted:

Dude. They rock

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report
Pi Beta Phi - ΠΒΦ Sorority at Ohio University - OU 2.5 I feel bad for Pi Phi. I have yet to meet a girl that absolutely loves being in this sorority for other reasons than partying and the guys. Also, 99% of the girls I met in this chapter are absolutely rude and hateful. My rho gam was in this chapter and she made my recruitment experience horrible.
2.5
BOTTOM TIER
By: lolPosted:

I feel bad for Pi Phi. I have yet to meet a girl that absolutely loves being in this sorority for other reasons than partying and the guys. Also, 99% of the girls I met in this chapter are absolutely rude and hateful. My rho gam was in this chapter and she made my recruitment experience horrible.

  • Looks:
  • Popularity:
  • Classiness:
  • Involvement:
  • Social Life:
  • Sisterhood:
Respond Report

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.

Back To Top