facebook

pi beta phi

by: hey

hey! i am currently transferring to nyc. i currently go to usc in cali and i know that nyu has as completely different greek life than we do. can anyone tell me how greek life is, what do you guys do for fun, etc? and also, how is pi phi there? :)

Posted By: hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gg   

I'm in another sorority but everyone I know in Pi phi is so sweet and fun and you will have the best time ever!! Everyone adores pi phi here!!

By: gg
#2  by: R   

pi phi here is a mixed bad to be honest. I've met some I really love and some so absolutely make me cringe (as in every sorority). USC is hands down perhaps the largest greek system in California (I'm from CA and my dad went there too!). So be in for an extreme culture shock when it comes to greek life. Things are 100x more laid back and smaller. Frats are very different here and the sororities are as well-though I've found that when it comes down to it, it's the same mentality. I know piphi is a huge top house at USC so things will definitely be different here at NYU

By: R

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.