facebook

hazing123

by: hazing123

What do sororities do to haze? It's obviously different than frat hazing, I just can't imagine what they do to the girls? Anyone know WHAT (not who)--lets not include blow or blow since it's been rumored that every sorority does that one at some point--they do?

Posted By: hazing123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bell   

Some sororities used to do blow or blow, but I haven't heard of any of them still doing it. A lot of sorority hazing is pretty much just cleaning sisters' apartments and their house and not much else.

By: Bell
#2  by: haaa   

DPhiE, AEPhi and APhiZ are the only ones that still haze. It all has to do with alcohol.

By: haaa
by: rightDec 12, 2013 12:27:40 PM

^ ..............lol.........................

By: right
by: hiDec 13, 2013 4:05:40 AM

@wrong you are so wrong. initiation ceremonies and processes include zero alcohol and drunks and do not have required hazing-like events.

By: hi
by: wrongDec 13, 2013 9:18:23 AM

@hi isn't that what I said?

By: wrong
#3  by: n   

obviously no one is referring to initiation ceremonies and other rituals.... they're referring to the actual hazing that dphie aephi and aphiz do. the kind that involves dropping girls off at harlem at 3 am in nothing but mini skirts, no cell phones or other personal possessions allowed, and telling them to walk home... #dphie

By: n
by: kDec 13, 2013 7:57:12 PM

do you have proof of this? nope okayyy bye bye then.

By: k
by: DDec 15, 2013 11:22:18 AM

@n The harlem rumor is the same as the blow or blow rumor. No organization actually does this. Also, unless you are in said organization you really have no clue about what happens. So please, for the sake of some form of unity among greek life, can you stop perpetuating such ridiculous allegations.

By: D
by: lolNov 20, 2014 6:03:52 PM

Spoken like someone who has never been to Harlem at 3:00am. If you think anyone is going to harass a group of 60 girls... you're crazy.

By: lol
#4  by: g   

DPhiE, APhiZ, and AEPhi haze, but the others don't. AST used to but not anymore.

By: g
#5  by: nope   

I have friends in Zeta, AEPhi, and DPhiE who say they haze. Everyone knows that APhiZ does, too. Not all of it is malicious but the sororities that don't haze seem to have closer bonds.

By: nope
by: yepMar 10, 2015 4:40:14 PM

ditto

By: yep
#6  by: h   

Zeta doesn't haze but DPhiE and AEPhi do, and the local

By: h
by: noMar 10, 2015 4:39:19 PM

All of my friends who joined Zeta last year told me (separately) that they were hazed. It wasn't anything serious but it wasn't anything I'd sign up for voluntarily...

By: no
by: ,fmApr 12, 2015 2:01:55 PM

Zeta doesn't haze.

By: ,fm
#7  by: R   

Zeta is 100% haze free. I can't say for any other organization but to be honest I doubt it at this point. I know a girl in AEPhi who just had to go to like 3 parties/mixers in a week for a few weeks and I'm sure there's some alcohol but beyond that I doubt anything extreme like blow/blow or the Harlem thing

By: R
#8  by: Bump   

Bump!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.