facebook

alpha sig

by: maybe

I'm an alpha Sig at another university and I'm thinking bout transferring.
How is the alpha Sig chapter there ? Do they throw down? Are they involved? What kind of guys are they?

Posted By: maybe
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: IFC   

I think they party but on a smaller scale than some of the other chapters here. I've only heard good things from a few girls I know that know them, but they don't seem to have much of a presence on campus and besides that one group of girls, I've never met other people that know of them.

By: IFC
#2  by: ram   

They are great guys. Have parties and know how to have fun but are involved in many other areas. They are small and have failed at getting bigger. Need to have a serious recruitment shape up to grow. But a great group of guys overall.

By: ram
#3  by: fellow fraternity man   

they suck are recruitment and do not take in as serious as they should. But they are close and have a great brotherhood. Some of them are annoyingly obsessive over any kappa. Have a central group of girls, some are cute, some are not but all are fun to hang out with. Would be worth it to check out.

By: fellow fraternity man

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.