facebook

sororities at csu

by: elizabeth

I am coming to CSU in the fall of 2015 as a freshman. I am from the south where being in a sorority is absolutely everything. How is CSU's sorority life different from the SEC sorority life? I am looking for something not so over the top die hard Greek experience & I hope to find that at CSU!

Posted By: elizabeth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: livyluhu   

hey girl! so i have older sisters who go to school and are in greek life in the south, I've even visited them! I can honestly say that the greek life at CSU is super laid back compared to down south. Everyone in my opinion is super friendly. its all what you make it honestly. I love it, I didn't want something crazy intense like in the south either and CSUs greek life has been nothing but low key and fun. its not that big here, I think its slowly growing though. We just got a new sorority this fall on campus (Kappa Alpha Theta)! they are SUPER sweet and some of my best friends. one thing to keep in mind is at a school this size with greek life this small, there are lots of people who don't like it. so be prepared for that. but people are pretty accepting in general, and most just view it as any other club on campus. this website is missing a few key points about CSUs sororities:
-Sigma Alpha (ΣΑ) is an agricultural sorority, and its just a Panhellenic affiliate i believe. they're not as involved on campus as the others.

and heres a list of sororities who will take part in formal recruitment next fall! (in no particular order)

-Kappa Alpha Theta
-Chi Omega
-Pi Beta Phi
-Zeta Tau Alpha
-Kappa Kappa Gamma
-Gamma Phi Beta
-Delta Delta Delta
-Kappa Delta

they all have houses which is great! remember to keep an open mind, and I hope to see you at formal recruitment!

(sorry for the rant, i just love love love it here and love our greek life!!!!!)

By: livyluhu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.