facebook

goodbye

by: Guest

Get off this website Kappa. You're becoming a joke. You used to be the nice, sweet, lovable girls and now only care about your social ranking and rising up the ladder. I feel bad for the crappy kappas who are ruining it for the wonderful ones.

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously by   

I'm not a kappa, but I've said a lot of nice things about them. Love their sisterhood and many of the girls in it. Your nasty comment above is the classic Regina George response. If I don't agree with you and your rankings, then I am dismissed. Kk Regina, hate to break it to you, but my opinions matter just as much as yours. Bye

By: Seriously by
by: Just wonderin May 27, 2015 9:24:31 AM

How would you rank them then? In comparison to the other 15 sororities? Just wondering

By: Just wonderin
by: .May 27, 2015 11:23:05 AM

With zeta

By: .
by: Just wondering May 27, 2015 1:42:28 PM

Yeah I would rank them with Zeta too, as would most of campus and most people on GreekRank. So why are you saying you don't "agree with rankings"

By: Just wondering
#2  by: Why the hate   

I don't get what the problem is with kappa. All people say about them is that they're super nice... which they are, and thats a stupid reason to hate on them for that. There's so many (too many) sororities that self promote more than them too. They're like the least problematic sorority and I hope they stay that way, but I feel like people are just looking to hate on them for being nice which isn't cool. I had them in my pref and have always liked them as a group and don't think they deserve to be torn down.

By: Why the hate
#3  by: Hi   

I agree with the above comment. The literal only thing in here about kappa is people saying they're nice and have a good sisterhood which is true. Even if those are self ranks they're true. Im not surprised people wanna talk up kappa, there are like 4 sororities at least other than my own that I would absolutely gush about because I think they rock. So moral of the story- calm down.

By: Hi
#4  by: Much love    

Kappa is wonderful, stop hating on them, stop hating on APhi or PiPhi or any sorority. C'mon people.

By: Much love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.