facebook

subjective

by: Yep

Please remember, rankings are the opinions of a few insecure girls, trying to prove to everyone their worth, so take it with a grain of salt. Same outspoken girls who were nasty in high school... Legends in their own minds. Lol.

Posted By: Yep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good one    

Sounds like you're bitter that you're in a low ranked sorority hahah

By: Good one
#2  by: Truth   

Rankings are very real, whether you like them or not. All the sororities here are great and bring something to the table but the truth is you party with completely different frats, your sorority is more desired during rush and more able to cut more girls, and your experience in a top vs bottom tier is just going to be completely different. That's just how it is.

By: Truth
by: Sorry not sorryMay 26, 2015 12:50:28 PM

Wait are you serious or are you just delusional? If this site never existed girls would still be able to tell who is top tier from the first 5 seconds they walk into a room during rush. It's so obvious. And the top tiers have the highest return rates and get to cut more girls, this is common knowledge. They go to better parties and more frats wanna hang with them. I guess acting like rankings don't exist make some girls feel better about themselves but that's a fantasy world, not reality.

By: Sorry not sorry
#3  by: Omg   

WHO CARES. I picked my sorority over other sororities in my pref because i actually liked the girls' personalities and they were kind girls that I looked up to. Shouldn't THAT be the reason you join, not because of who is hot and hangs out with certain frats? It's sad that people find those two things so important.

By: Omg
by: ^May 26, 2015 3:16:11 PM

Alpha Phi do less

By: ^
by: Stupid afMay 26, 2015 6:22:49 PM

You guys are dumb. The girl literally never said to pick a sorority based on rankings. You shouldn't pick one based on that at all. She said rankings are REAL and do affect your Greek experience which is 100000% true

By: Stupid af
by: OmgMay 26, 2015 6:24:33 PM

To the person saying Alpha Phi do less, in no way was the girl above complimenting APhi... Guess you can't read

By: Omg
by: C'mon May 26, 2015 6:27:53 PM

Oh and might I add that it was very obvious to me that Theta was top as well as APhi, and AXO and DZ also had amazing first impressions. Not as much PiPhi and DG but now I realize they're top cause they both hang with top frats and have 4 ways with other top sororities and were still very desired during rush. And the whole "5 seconds when you walk in during rush" doesn't just apply to looks, it's the feel of the whole chapter and how put together they are. So stop acting like the only way you'd be top is posting it on this site, otherwise ADPi would get to make the most cuts and Tri Delt would come on here and say they're #1. There is an obvious general consensus on campus.

By: C'mon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.