facebook

rush

by: incoming

What are the hardest sororities to get in? I've been told Pi Phi, APhi and Theta have the highest return rates and therefore get to make the most cuts?

Posted By: incoming
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: top tier   

pike

By: top tier
#2  by: True   

They are definitely the hardest to get into. They all attract very beautiful girls, but each one has a little bit of a different personality. You will know where you fit in during rush. If you get cut, just remember there are lots of other awesome sororities, with incredible girls, go in with your eyes wide open!

By: True
#3  by: Top 3   

This is true. Those 3 are most definitely the hardest to get into and cut the most girls but when you go through rush you'll know exactly where you feel at home and where you're meant to be. Also, ranking really doesn't matter but it's easy to tell during rush right away who the best sororities are.

By: Top 3
by: YeahMay 23, 2015 5:43:27 PM

But guys don't like Pi Phi's so if you want to hang with guys, pick another sorority. Just my opinion, but Pi Phis aren't hot. Don't get why anyone would say they are hard to get into, probably like the easiest

By: Yeah
by: NooooMay 23, 2015 7:07:11 PM

I hate trolls like you. Your sarcasm isn't necessary. PiPhi may not be very attractive but they're fun and guys like them.

By: Noooo
by: Delusional PiPhiMay 23, 2015 11:52:58 PM

"Sorry he cheated on you" HAHAHAHAHAHAAH what even is that?!?

By: Delusional PiPhi
#4  by: omg   

Alpha Phi is not as good as Theta or Pi Phi.

By: omg
by: ughMay 22, 2015 6:33:35 AM

Shut up

By: ugh
by: Sororities May 23, 2015 7:08:19 PM

Alpha Phi had the highest return rates during rush this year. And I would still say Theta is much better than PiPhi. I think PiPhi is great but they're third for sure.

By: Sororities
#5  by: welcome back    

Hello to the upvote crazy Alpha Phi!

By: welcome back

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.