facebook

unreal

by: Oh wow...

I can't believe that PiPhi actually took the time to write over TWELVE discussion feeds pretending to be Alpha Phis and boys that "love alpha phi" to hope people would hate on them. If you're bored go ahead and scroll through and read all the posts. That's bullying at your finest and not to mention a complete waste of time. Not to mention they did this to Theta for weeks after bid day, calling their new pledge class awful and embarassing and saying they're no longer #1. Fortunately aphi is above that and will not be doing the same because we love and appreciate all 15 sororities on this campus and believe everyone brings something positive to the table. How pathetic and embarassing.

Posted By: Oh wow...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

All I was thinking about reading the posts was "where is the crazy DZ girl to call out Hedy the hater?" Hahah

By: Guest
#2  by: PSA   

I would be very careful about what you say on here now if I were you. You never know who knows.

By: PSA
by: UhhhApr 26, 2015 8:29:57 PM

This reminds me of the girl who posted on a thread while ago "watch out or you'll get caught" lemme know when you catch all the posters on here!! Lol

By: Uhhh
#3  by: Yup   

I was waiting to see if someone would finally say something after the million aphi posts. Glad you did!

By: Yup
#4  by: Stop   

Just stop. Sick of your constant posting and complaining. Get over yourself please. No one cares.

By: Stop
#5  by: ummm   

What proof do you have that a PiPhi is doing that bs? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't waste their time

By: ummm
by: GuestApr 28, 2015 8:24:19 AM

Dude.... PiPhi runs this site now. Where have you been for the past month or so? They're one of the only sororities that gets on here constantly now.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.