Theta/Alpha Phi
PiPhi/DG
AXO/DZ
Kappa/Zeta
Gamma Phi/KD
Phi Mu/ADPi
Chi O/Tri Delt
AOPi

Anyone who claims this isn't 100% accurate is lying or wishes their sorority was higher.

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm    

DZs tryna put themselves up instead of with Kappa & Zeta. Just saying.

By: Hmm
by: ^Apr 30, 2015 12:25:23 AM

You are so obsessed with them. I'm not a fan of DZ by any means, but you constantly trying to say they aren't top tier is pathetic and transparent. Rather you like them or not, they are one of the more competitive houses. Let it go.

By: ^
by: Nooo....Apr 30, 2015 8:33:53 AM

Wait, I don't know who this is directed at but I don't think they're top tier either and neither does anyone I know... Like they're not a bad sorority and I'm not hating, they're just not top tier.

By: Nooo....
by: ^Apr 30, 2015 10:52:52 AM

been here for 3 years and rather you like them or not they are top tier. two years ago they were ahead of alpha phi. i agree that they aren't now, but any guy still considers them a top tier house.

By: ^
by: Top tier May 3, 2015 8:26:17 AM

Dude no guy considers them top tier, they're last resort options, they were maybe better than APhi 4 years ago, not 2 haha and you can't consider them top tier when we literally have 15 sororities at this school, and DZ is considered #6 in the rankings. So over a third of the sororities are top tier? Hell no. You're trying so hard it's embarassing.

By: Top tier
by: jlmMay 7, 2015 5:05:06 PM

I agree that we shouldn't have 6 top tier houses, but we do and they are one of them. As someone who went through rush recently, I can tell you that a lot of girls do want to get into their house. Was't my goal, but it is some people's.

By: jlm
#2  by: Stop   

Pretty sure this is Alpha Phi again, the most hated sorority on campus. Just stop, please.

By: Stop
by: LolApr 24, 2015 3:28:39 PM

Good try ;)

By: Lol
by: Funny Apr 24, 2015 3:45:38 PM

It's funny because PiPhi and APhi have always gotten along, but I would totally say this is a PiPhi just because you're pissed PiPhi isn't listed up there with Theta and APhi. Respectable move, PiPhi.

By: Funny
by: Come OnApr 30, 2015 11:02:26 AM

Alpha Phi. Please stop.

By: Come On
#3  by: PiPhi    

PiPhi higher

By: PiPhi
#4  by: sorry but   

Add Pi Phi up. You can't pretend they're not. Sorry.

By: sorry but
by: GuestApr 30, 2015 8:35:00 AM

I def think PiPhi is top tier but didn't really see them like theta and aphi. If that makes sense.

By: Guest
by: TrueApr 30, 2015 11:01:13 AM

They are not like Theta or Alpha Phi, you are right. They are different, but equal.

By: True
#5  by: Hmmm   

So if I disagree with you that makes me a liar or I want to be higher. Very interesting.

By: Hmmm
by: LolApr 30, 2015 11:34:40 PM

"If you disagree then you are lying". Lol

#6  by: ranking accureate   

the ranking is accurate

By: ranking accureate
#7  by: switch   

switch pi phi and alpha phi and you got it.

By: switch
by: eMay 3, 2015 2:23:15 AM

yep

By: e
by: yesMay 7, 2015 2:50:27 PM

yes

By: yes
#8  by: Huh?   

PiPhi isn't good... Why are they that high. Put them with AXO and DZ.

By: Huh?
by: LolMay 7, 2015 7:39:44 PM

Yeah, right.

#9  by: lol   

Prett accurate

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.