facebook

truth about rankings.

by: -

These are the sorority rankings. Anyone who says different as an agenda to bring themselves up or knock others down. This is it. Been here 3 years and know what I'm talking about.

PiPhi
Theta/AXO/ Alpha PHi/DZ/DG
Kappa/ZTA
KD/Gamma Phi
Phi Mu/ADPi
Tri Delt
Chi O/AOPi

Posted By: -
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yikes   

Agree, but a little aggressive don't you think?

By: Yikes
by: ^Apr 13, 2015 7:00:03 PM

At least it is correct

By: ^
#2  by: Hmm   

Switch Pi Phi and Theta, and Chi O and Tri Delt. Then it's good

By: Hmm
by: LolApr 11, 2015 11:01:39 PM

Kk theta

By: Lol
by: UmmmApr 11, 2015 11:41:37 PM

Nope. Not switching.

By: Ummm
#3  by: yep   

perfect

By: yep
#4  by: Move    

you could move DG down with ZTA and Kappa. They are pretty much done as far as being top tier.

By: Move
#5  by: question   

Why is Pi Phi first in their own line? I'm not arguing it, I think Theta has dropped the ball recently, but what is your reasoning?

By: question
#6  by: No   

This is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Theta and alpha phi are for sure equal with PiPhi, PiPhi will never be alone on their own line or #1. They may party hard but they don't have the looks that the other 2 do.

By: No
by: Truth Apr 12, 2015 5:48:34 PM

LOL you're kidding yourself! If that was true then TriDelt and ADPi would be top tier sororities here honey. Unfortunately, that's not the way the world works and PiPhi is a great sorority in other aspects but isn't even close to the other top tiers when it comes to looks. And don't act like the other top tiers don't have great personalities as well because they do. The other 2 sororities have girls that are much more well rounded and care about philanthropy and school and are involved whereas PiPhi cares more about partying and being "chill" which is fine but that kind of sorority is never gonna be number one

By: Truth
by: NoApr 12, 2015 6:01:13 PM

I'm a Theta class of 89, my son goes here. My point is, if you are ranking sororities by looks (which is what your initial reference was dismissing Pi Phi as top), then I have news for you. That is all. You said, and I quote "Pi Phi will never be alone on their own line, or #1. They may party hard, but they don't have the looks the other 2 (have)". I don't care who is one or two or three or four or five. Just be aware alumnae are on here, and for you to base tiers solely on looks is immature and disturbing.

by: What??Apr 12, 2015 6:32:37 PM

You're an alumni on GreekRank? Where did you go wrong in life? That's so embarassing, do something better with your life and time, you should not be on a website made for college students that defines sorority rankings. Act your age. Other alumni would not be proud to hear something like that.

By: What??
by: NoApr 12, 2015 6:34:59 PM

Long drive home. Great life, great kids. Don't fool yourself. Those of us who went here and have kids here have plenty of time for greek rank, etc.

by: EwApr 12, 2015 10:02:45 PM

Why are you on Greek life? Should pretty things like that be beneath you? Spend your free time doing other things. This is a website for college kids......

By: Ew
by: ^^^^^^Apr 13, 2015 4:25:00 PM

thankjs for the good laugh

By: ^^^^^^
#7  by: sorry   

don't mean to be that person right now but DZ is not that high

By: sorry
#8  by: ummm   

yeah they are. you can hate on them all day, but no guy is going to turn down DZs. sorry, but they are hotter than most.

By: ummm
by: ^Apr 16, 2015 3:18:16 PM

Move along Hedy the Hater. You are the same person going on and on about them. You need help honey. It is out there. Get Help.

By: ^
by: OMG Apr 19, 2015 1:03:46 AM

You really need to move on. Your hate for a couple of sororities is just plain crazy. Jeeeeeesh. Nobody cares. You are a hater.

By: OMG
#9  by: Oh wow....   

PiPhi you're not top stop embarassing yourselves.

By: Oh wow....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.