facebook

frat rankings

by: female opinion

Phi Psi, Sig Pi, KA,
SAE, Theta Chi, Phi Tau
FIJI, Phi Delt, Sig Nu
Sig Ep, Kappa Sig, Delt

Don't know the rest well enough but there are still some very good ones that didn't make the list

Posted By: female opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Ew. Sig Nu and Delt?

By: No
#2  by: II   

SAE and Theta Chi should be on the top line and KA on the second

By: II
#3  by: Nooo   

Ew. SigEp should be after Fiji, SigNu and PhiDelt are way below. And Why is Delt on that line? This ranking is way off.

By: Nooo
#4  by: ummm   

I'd say after this years pledge classes, it would be reasonable to consider SAE up a line and phi psi down... phi psi has really dropped the ball the last couple of years. they're no longer the consensus number one

By: ummm
#5  by: Hilarious   

I love how some fraternities can have 2 or 3 years of great PCs and people refuse to move them up, then SAE has 3 bad years in a row and has 1 good one and people are saying they're top tier again. So easy to see who trolls this site

By: Hilarious
#6  by: phi psi   

Phi Psi's pledge class is decently fun but not very impressive looks wise, I'm a sophomore and have been confused as why everyone thinks they're number 1.
This is just my opinion but for me it goes:
Sig Pi, Theta Chi, KA
Phi Psi, Phi Tau, SAE
Fiji, Sig Ep, Phi Delt

By: phi psi
by: GuestMar 30, 2015 10:44:13 AM

While I don't agree completely, this is way more accurate than the original post

By: Guest
#7  by: Joey   

Delta chi?

By: Joey
#8  by: panhel    

Yeah tbh I'm confused as to why Phi Psi it #1..they're super cute and fun but i don't know about #1

By: panhel

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.