kappa Kd gphi
Phi mu adpi
ddd chio
Aopi

Posted By: A
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Yes   

I think it's pretty safe to say this is basically how everyone on campus sees it haha

By: Yes
#2  by: Definitely    

I like that you put the top 3 on the same line cause theta had a rough rush this year (even though they're still awesome) but the other 2 improved a ton so it really leveled it out. Will be interesting to see what happens next year after rush!

By: Definitely
by: GuestApr 2, 2015 12:09:42 AM

Each line is supposed to be equal and interchangeable FYI. Or that's what I was going for.

By: Guest
#3  by: OK ZTA   

OK ZETA. Whatever you say.

By: OK ZTA
by: lolMar 26, 2015 2:42:32 PM

lol why would you think zeta even cares enough to be on this site?

By: lol
#4  by: 100%   

Finally someone with a brain and a real ranking. This is on point.

By: 100%
#5  by: Guest   

I'm so glad GreekRank put a thumbs up and thumbs down on the posts so we can all see what everyone REALLY agrees with. This ranking is the most accurate for sure.

by: GuestMar 27, 2015 9:42:07 AM

You can't "bomb" it with upvotes... You can only click the button one time, aka only different people can't vote on it. Not sure if you're unhappy that your sorority is low but this is really truly how people see it around here (obviously).

#6  by: actually    

I don't agree with this ranking for a lot of reasons.

By: actually
by: Sorry Mar 26, 2015 1:00:37 PM

You don't have to agree because you probably wish your sorority was higher but this is how it is thought on campus and how it was during rush. All the sororities are great regardless.

By: Sorry
#7  by: yes   

This is a perfect ranking

By: yes
#8  by: Yes   

I would move kappa up but besides that it's spot on

#9  by: Hm   

I think AXO should maybe be above DG

By: Hm
#10  by: Hmm   

Since when have dz and zeta been on the same level. I would put zeta and kappa together but other than that yes.

By: Hmm
by: I think Mar 26, 2015 4:58:40 PM

DZ and Zeta and Kappa should all be on the same level together.

By: I think
by: yesMar 29, 2015 4:35:50 PM

DZ is traditionally in the "big 6" but kappa and zeta are obviously better sororities all around and way more well liked. I would put dz last in the top 6 and then kappa and zeta on a line in between the top and middle. zeta isn't a top tier and kappa is lands better than KD and Gamma Phi on all accounts. Kappa and Zeta are both great, I wouldn't say one is better than the other these days, it depends on your preference and what kind of girl you are, zeta and kappa are pretty different but equal in rankings.

By: yes
by: YesApr 4, 2015 6:43:18 PM

The fact that that got 17 upvotes says a lot. YES zeta and kappa and dz should all be on the same line together. And no there isn't a "big 6" it's definitely more a top 3 or top 5 that are generally talked about.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.