DZ

Middle
Kappa / Zeta
KD / Gamma Phi
Phi Mu / ADPi

Bottom
Chi O
Tri Delt / AOPi

These are in order but the ones with slashes I consider interchangeable because it's up to personal preference whether you see one as better than the other. I think all top tier can arguably be switched up, as can the middle tier and the bottom tier- it depends on what you think is more important or what type of people you like. However, this is a pretty solid order in my mind.

Posted By: Observant
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Ok alpha phi ;)

By: Lol
by: ^Mar 2, 2015 10:54:01 PM

Why would alpha phi put themselves behind Pi Phi?

By: ^
#2  by: yep   

accurate

By: yep
#3  by: Huh   

Alpha Phi below DG

By: Huh
#4  by: We'll   

Top can be interchangeable, there's no one clear cut ahead of another, but this is the most accurate list I've seen

By: We'll
#5  by: This   

After rush this year, this is accurate

By: This
#6  by: Yeah   

Finally an accurate list, and not biased. I like that you put slashes because a lot of people have their opinions about whether AXO or DG are better than each other and whether pi phi or aphi is. Theta might not have gotten as good a PC this year but def still top

By: Yeah
#7  by: springbreak   

There is nothing accurate about this list except some salty girl who needs to feel like she is better than someone else. Go back to the ignorant rock city you came from. there is only a dozen or so dime pieces in each sorority right now and the rest all look like high school freshmen. PiPhi much???

By: springbreak
by: YesMar 4, 2015 7:30:33 PM

You clearly have some issues. I'm sorry you feel so angry. You appear to be a bitter person, I hope you get some help and that this anger does not consume you.... It's a sad way to live.

By: Yes
#8  by: yes   

so accurate

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.