facebook

should i join sammy or zbt?

by: Kid

I sat on my sammy bid and my ZBT bid. Are either of them worth joining? Honestly I only know a few brothers at each house and am wondering what to do. Could I get another bid tomorrow night? If these are my only bids should I go greek at all?

Posted By: Kid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I mean either of those are better than no frat but don't ask greekrank what frat to join this is literally the worst place to ask

By: .
#2  by: hmm   

both sammy and ZBT are bottom tier...at this point most middle and top tier guys have their classes picked out. I would go check out delta sig or lambda chi

By: hmm
#3  by: Guy   

Sammy's new pledge class is shaping up to be something special. Give them a second look.

By: Guy
by: okJan 29, 2015 6:51:36 AM

ok sammy recruitment chair, keep telling yourself that

By: ok
#4  by: hey man   

there are fraternites out there still giving out bids tomorrow night, pick a couple, stop by and hang out, and see what happens, best you get another bid, worst you pick sammy or ZBT or none at all.

By: hey man
by: KidJan 29, 2015 12:07:23 AM

How long should I stay at them to have a chance? Any suggestions of where to go?

By: Kid
by: WellJan 29, 2015 7:03:32 AM

Just stay as long as feels right man, ask around about some of the smaller houses to friends, etc. they will know some of the "Low" to Lower "middle" tier houses will definately give you a bid if you are a chill guy, who seems nice. Good Luck buddy

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.