facebook

honestly

by: sororities

Theta- very well rounded, classy and stunning girls. Thought to be the best chapter. They're proud to be Thetas

Pi Phi- getting better each year, biggest partiers, big favorite among the frats, very chill and laid back girls and is often seen as "one of the guys." Awesome sorority.

DG- going downhill in recent years but no doubt still one of the top chapters. Very fun & cute.

Alpha Phi- getting better each year, gorgeous girls, very sweet and proud of their letters. Involved, like to have fun.

AXO- going downhill in recent years but fun, laid back, like to party and have a great mix of girls. They have a good sisterhood.

DZ- basically the sorority you go if you can't get into any of the above 5. Desperate try-hards, they think they're top tier but they're barely hanging onto the 6th spot. Just go Zeta or Kappa if you don't get into one of the other 5. they pretty much log onto greek rank together at chapter to tell everyone how great they think they are. Pathetic.

Posted By: sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

I pretty much agree with this. I'm glad someone finally said something about DZ.. It's about time

By: Guest
by: ^Jan 26, 2015 1:12:07 AM

nobody but you said anything. you are the original poster and you have been creeping on this sight for days obsessing on them. Get help. You have serious issues.

By: ^
#2  by: ah   

I'm in one of the other 5.. but a little harsh on DZ. some of it's true but there are some really nice girls in there.

By: ah
by: sororitiesJan 22, 2015 10:52:34 PM

Maybe I was a little harsh, and they do have a couple good qualities like good philanthropy and being an alpha, but I stand by everything else I say. They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't act like they were actually top tier. Have you ever met a freshman who wanted to rush this mess as a first choice?

By: sororities
#3  by: Wow.   

That is aggressive. really aggressive. Im at a loss for words at how nasty some of these posts get. Wow.

By: Wow.
by: .Jan 22, 2015 11:23:33 PM

Honestly makes me happy that people only ever talk about the top tier because I'd hate to see what people would say about my middle tier sorority if they had that much crap to say about DZ, which is still a pretty good place to be tbh.

By: .
#4  by: b   

those are fighting words

By: b
#5  by: Ya   

Accurate

By: Ya
by: ^Jan 26, 2015 8:10:23 AM

This is not accurate and you know it. You are the original poster trying to make it look like people agree with you, when you are the only weirdo doing this.

By: ^
#6  by: who knows   

everyone is convinced that the original poster is top tier, but it honestly sounds more to me like someone who may have wanted to get into dz or another lower top tier and didn't. a top tier wouldn't have a reason to bash lower sororities, and whoever the original poster is needs to seriously let up on DZ, they're a good chapter.

By: who knows

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.