facebook

girls perspective

by: Honestly

There are so many messed up rankings on here and lots of people also posting inaccurate things as a joke that I feel the need to give the freshman boys a little bit of advice
1) Phi Psi, Theta Chi, KA, SigPi
2) SigEp, Fiji, Phi Delt
3) SigNu, Kappa Sig, Delt, ADPhi

You're welcome. Id probably stick to the first two rows when it comes to looking at where you want a bid but the third row isn't too bad either.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Agree with this mostly except that third row is a little off.. Maybe include Pike or TKE. The rest is good.

By: Guest
#2  by: for realz   

for realz

By: for realz
#3  by: _   

I would add pike and tke or create a new row or something. Other than that this is spot on

By: _
#4  by: Hehe   

Pike and Tke need to just stop. Seriously. It's embarrassing.

By: Hehe
#5  by: ?   

What about SAE and Phi Tau?

By: ?
by: GuestNov 25, 2014 6:33:18 AM

They don't exist anymore, they're so washed up. I feel SOO bad for everyone who rushes them next semester. They did really well getting good pledge classes when they got kicked off but now with their oldest guys graduating, they're done for. Do yourself a favor and don't make a mistake rushing them. But anyways, this ranking is spot on and finally the most useful thing on this site. Glad someone has a brain

by: lolNov 25, 2014 6:48:14 PM

person above me is in a mid tier sorority.. SAE still hangs with the top three (theta, dg, pi phi) and phi tau still hangs with axo and sometimes theta. SAE is probably a bit more relevant than phi tau given they have more parties. But anyone who says the two are "washed up" is lost.

By: lol
by: ^Dec 8, 2014 3:41:46 PM

Truth. We hang out with the SAE and Phi Tau boys the most, along with a couple other frats. But if you think they've gotten worse since being "kicked off" (i dont even know what that means because they live in their houses and have socials...?) then your sorority just doesn't hang with them.

By: ^
#6  by: Guest   

Finally an accurate ranking. Didn't think id ever find one on this site haha

#7  by: Best   

By far best rankings. TKE and pike go home, you guys are both irrelevant. You're in the tier with pi kapp and DU somewhere. Embrace it that's what you are.

Pike your 40 person pledge class won't help things. The ratio of weirdos to ok people is like 4:1. You guys suck, hang out with lower mid tier girls, and no fraternity respects you. Even lambda chi makes fun of you. Just deactivate

By: Best
#8  by: Guest   

The only accurate frat ranking. But if you wanted to include SAE I probably would, in the second row. Phi Tau is done.

#9  by: Sig Ep....?   

Never was good, never will be... they're with pike/adphi/delt and that crowd.

By: Sig Ep....?
#10  by: Tim   

KAs recent pledge class blows

By: Tim

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.