AOPi, AGD

Posted By: reality checkers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: close   

switch AXO & DZ with DG & APhi

By: close
by: ^Oct 28, 2014 6:27:39 PM

No way. AXO is moving up and DG moving down. DZ and Alpha Phi staying about the same.

By: ^
by: huhOct 28, 2014 7:39:22 PM

No WAY is DZ that high.

By: huh
#2  by: Almost   

Switch gamma phi & phi mu

By: Almost
by: GuestOct 28, 2014 6:50:33 PM

Leave gamma phi and phi mu as is, switch adpi with tri delt

By: Guest
#3  by: Relax   

Relax with all of those tiers, rankings are petty

By: Relax
#4  by: Lol   

Tri delt you are so annoying. Stop trying to rank yourselves so high.

By: Lol
#5  by: Haha   

I've honestly never seen a bigger joke of a ranking on this website. DZ and AXO are way too high. Nice try ladies.

By: Haha
by: ha ha haOct 29, 2014 12:34:20 AM

I think Alpha Phi is too low. You move alpha phi up with Pi Phi it is about right.

By: ha ha ha
#6  by: oh   

guys there is no possible way pi phi is second or anywhere above fifth. Greek rank is the only place people would rather go pi phi as opposed to the other 4. Literally the only place.

By: oh
by: yeahOct 29, 2014 8:38:44 AM

I'm just gonna go ahead and add that their "cool girls that frats love" image is way overblown. They really aren't that cool, or that hot, they just black out all the time at parties

By: yeah
by: okOct 29, 2014 10:16:18 AM

I will literally never understand why people say this. They only hang out with the same fraternities that Theta and DG do. I would know because I'm in one of those and we have socials and four ways with them literally every weekend and so do the guys we hang out with. All of the girls I know in Pi Phi had a mix of DG, AXO, Theta, and Alpha Phi in their pref. They're a good sorority, I'm not sure why people just don't accept that. The only people I've ever met that say that are AXOs because they're pissed that Pi Phi took their spot

By: ok
#7  by: HA   

Tri Delt is not above ADPi, they aren't even above Chi O. Sorry but your self rank failed ladies

By: HA
#8  by: op here   

Not a tridelt or dz or an axo. these are the real rankings.

By: op here
by: GuestNov 1, 2014 3:42:09 PM

If AXO or DZ wants to be taken seriously during rush they need to stop embarassing themselves all over Greek rank. They're both almost middle tier sororities anyways. Id out DG, alpha phi and zeta all above them

By: Guest
#9  by: Enough   

Tridelt you have GOT to stop. It's embarrassing.

By: Enough
by: /Nov 1, 2014 8:17:47 PM

I think we all know tridelt wouldn't even post this

By: /
#10  by: uh   

why is everyone hating on tridelt and why do you care.. its obviously a top tier sorority who posted this because they are the only ones who care about rankings enough. but seems pretty accurate, things are changing it isn't the same rankings as seen in the past on greek rank. pay attention in real life.

By: uh
by: ^Nov 6, 2014 12:08:34 AM

agree

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.