facebook

why so much hate

by: freshmann

why so much hate for lambda chi? they're by far the most down to earth guys i've met so far. is this just greekrank?

Posted By: freshmann
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

im sure they are nice guys but have pretty bad social relations and no house. They are considered irrelevant in the general opinion at miami, but dont let that stop you from rushing them if you like them.

By: ^
#2  by: nailed it   

you hit the nail on the head with your last sentence, this is Greek Rank. If you like them because of real life interactions, then rely on that, not an anonymous website.

By: nailed it
#3  by: Young Thug   

They don't party hard, have a house, haze, or hang out with hot sororities.

Say what you want about how down to earth and nice they are, but at the end of the day, the things I mentioned matter on campus when deciding what fraternities are relevant and which are not.

By: Young Thug
by: ...Oct 31, 2014 9:54:44 PM

I disagree, I think they party pretty hard. They throw quite a few ragers. The rest of it is true though.

By: ...
by: ^^Nov 1, 2014 8:57:00 PM

Young thug actually cares. Get a life loser.

By: ^^
#4  by: Lol   

Lambda Chi's are great guys and they throw good parties. Greekrank is made up of -5 percent of the Greek community, don't take it as truth. I'm in a "top tier" sorority and we don't hang out with what greekrank would consider "top tier" fraternities. It's not about tiers in real life, it's about how fun the guys are.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.