facebook

s

by: pnm

how much do sororities value high school GPAs? do they see your ACT score or anything?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: haha   

not at all they look at your 1st semester gpa from college

By: haha
#2  by: personally   

I think high school GPAs are a complete JOKE.Everyone knows if you have above a 3.5 you probably had a helicopter mommy who badgered teachers and they were afraid to give you a B. We really should go by tests scores. It shows more about intelligence and abilities then GPAs.

By: personally
by: ^Oct 18, 2014 9:13:30 PM

Well, I got into the same school as you, and am in a top tier house, so whatever.

By: ^
by: actually Oct 19, 2014 11:41:19 AM

I had a really good High School GPA and I'm smart enough to admit it was because of my helicopter mama. From the start of preschool my mom was volunteering all the way through high school.Teachers gave me As cuz my mom would go to the school board if they didn't. Worked well for me. If I had better ACT scores, I probably could have gone to a better school.

By: actually
#3  by: gpa   

They look at your first semester of college GPA. GPAs are actually really important for rush. Yeah the minimum GPA to rush is a 2.5, but almost all sororities have way higher requirements than that. We do cut for grades, and most grade cuts are after open house. We had a few girls in my GLG group who had bad grades, and although they both ended up in sororities they like, they both had a hard time during rush. Most sororities want you to have a 3.2+, but almost all of them have to get permission from their advisor to keep you if you have anything below a 3.0, so work hard

By: gpa
#4  by: ^^   

Watch out guys we've got a badass over here

By: ^^
by: ^^^^Oct 20, 2014 8:49:59 PM

Ummm I'm in a sorority, but I am a badass.Thanks!

By: ^^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.