facebook

sprite dates

by: curious

who's killing it so far, who isn't?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Getting this thread back to what the OP had in mind, kappa was weird and awkward, alpha phi was friendly, dg didn't seem super enthusiastic about talking to us but they were pretty, dz was nice enough but their theme was kinda weird

By: Lol
#2  by: Soph   

A Phi is killin it 😍 a lot of freshmen ik liked their sprite date too but as a sophomore who's rushing I loved them and got along well with them

By: Soph
#3  by: uh   

Why do I feel like an aphi asked this

By: uh
by: Soph Oct 12, 2014 2:05:46 PM

I can guarantee I'm not an a phi...yet haha what's wrong with being impressed by them and letting others know?

By: Soph
#4  by: Honestly    

I personally liked aphi the best and Dz the second best. Kappa was pretty cute but not my favorite. And I was expecting so much more from DG. They were so incredibly average and seemed like they hated being there haha. I have high expectations for the next 2 weeks of sprite dates though.

By: Honestly
#5  by: Opinion    

Of the not top 6 sororities, I really liked ADPi

By: Opinion
by: right?Oct 12, 2014 7:50:10 PM

I was really surprised by adpi. Their suite was really cute and their sprite date was just as interesting as any of the top six. I also really liked phi mu as well.

By: right?
by: YesOct 13, 2014 7:18:21 PM

I agree! Their girls were nice and totally down to earth, and they seemed to really like each other. Caught my attention.

By: Yes
#6  by: Freshman   

DG didn't seem to want to talk to us or be there, APhi seemed cool, Tri Delt was okay as was Phi Mu (although neither was stand out-ish), and ADPi was actually good.

By: Freshman
by: sororityOct 14, 2014 4:33:35 PM

DG was a huge let down, I liked Phi Mu and ADPi much more. At least their food didn't make girls sick...

By: sorority
#7  by: Idk   

I really liked kappa and phi mu, they seemed the most fun to talk to. I had some nice conversation at dg but i don't see myself there. Dz was nice but a little fake-y seeming? It seemed like the girl i talked to wasn't very involved.

By: Idk
#8  by: Guest   

Theta was amazing last night!! And alpha phi was my favorite last week.

By: Guest
#9  by: spritedate   

i thought aphi tried really hard but were really pretty, dg was stand offish but cute, kappa was cute and seemed funny, tri delt was eh, dz seemed kinda fake but super nice, phi mu was eh

By: spritedate
#10  by: datez   

Aphi, DZ, theta

By: datez

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.