facebook

relevant & stable

by: Newbsouthq

Just looking to see which frats I should consider that are relevant on campus but aren't going to be kicked off in the next 3-4 years. I don't want to join somewhere and then be a renegade like what I'm hearing about phitau and their whole situation. That's not appealing to me. Any help?

Posted By: Newbsouthq
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bruh   

no relevant frat on campus is safe, jenny is looking for a reason to kick them all off. Just go wherever you fit in most and worry about being kicked off when/if that ever becomes a possibility.

By: bruh
#2  by: eh   

I can tell you right now sig pi and theta chill will get kicked off eventually

By: eh
by: GuestOct 1, 2014 3:33:02 PM

Accurate

By: Guest
by: GuestOct 1, 2014 4:34:45 PM

Id say the same for Phi Psi and KA... It is beyond me how they havent gotten kicked off yet.

by: NahOct 2, 2014 7:10:12 AM

You want to bet?

By: Nah
#3  by: jr   

that kid is right, sig pi and theta chi are the most likely to get kicked off, but that does not mean they will. that also doesn't mean others wont. look at beta last year. point is don't not rush somewhere because you are afraid they will get kicked off.

By: jr
#4  by: I'd say..   

Phi Psi and Sig Pi are on thin ice.. especially Phi Psi with losing their whole second year exemption

KA and Theta Chi are in pretty good standing

By: I'd say..
#5  by: Guest   

i dont see KA, phi delt, or delt getting kicked off anytime soon......but then again i didnt see beta coming

#6  by: Yup   

the president of IFC is a tke.. so if any frat is in "goos standing" with ifc/university (which i don't think any are) they would be at the top of that list.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.