facebook

who's fall rushing?

by: Sophomorestatus

Does anybody know the sororities rushing in the fall? Obv the fuzzies and I'm guessing Tri-Delt, AGD, AOPi and ADPi? Is fall rush easier than spring rush?

Posted By: Sophomorestatus
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: eh   

only AGD & AEPhi

Fuzzie will prob do underground

& yes fall rush is easier but the only chapters that do it are ones that need more girls

By: eh
by: just waitAug 13, 2014 4:27:13 PM

Honestly if you're a sophomore girl and you're "normal" just rush in the spring. All tiers took sophomores last spring. Let me say that again,

ALL tiers took sophomores last spring.

Yes it's more stressful, but at miami, that's your only real chance to get a bid from 80% of the sororities. And if you end up in AGD or AEPhi at the end of the day, at least you got to know all of the chapters on campus.

By: just wait
#2  by: .   

Agd and AEPhi. If you're doing fall rush do agd cause AEPhi is hardly a sorority anymore. And fuzzie is off and will be for a while plus their rep sucks.

By: .
#3  by: help   

AGD and AEPhi will do fall rush.
Tri Delt will probably not unless you know sisters, ADPi probably won't, Fuzzie will not since they're kicked off

By: help
#4  by: Guest   

ADPi is not, I don't remember when they even did fall rush last.

AGD is and I've heard tri delt might be.

AEPhi is but that's a waste of time.

And fuzzie's just a hot mess.

By: Guest
#5  by: C   

Tri Delt is not participating in fall recruitment. Only AGD and AEPhi are.

By: C
#6  by: is   

Is fuzzie not coming back? Thought they were

By: is
by: //Jul 28, 2014 6:21:54 PM

nope they aren't

By: //
#7  by: wise   

As a general rule of thumb, if a sorority has to do informal rush in the fall, you probably don't want to join them.

By: wise
by: .Jul 28, 2014 3:02:21 PM

That's not true. Fall rush is a great opportunity for girls to rush that maybe didn't get to during the spring. And also if they go through spring rush they probably will end up in one of those sororities anyways cause not many sororities take older girls so might as well join through a less stressful way.

by: ButJul 28, 2014 3:57:27 PM

There are other sororities on campus that do bid sophomore so it's not the end of the world if you want to rush in the spring! It's possible, rush can be successful for sophomore just go through with an open mind

By: But
#8  by: they aren't   

AOPi and ADPi are not

By: they aren't
#9  by: ^   

Fuzzie isn't on probation anymore. Sanctions ended in May. Whether they will recruit during formal has yet to be determined though.

By: ^
#10  by: .   

Honestly because so many girls rushed last year only AGD and AEPhi will probably do fall rush. I know Tri Delt and ADPi aren't, and AOPi probably isn't either. It depends on a lot of factors, like I remember my freshman year ADPi did fall rush, but it's pretty easy to hit quota when 1300 girls go through recruitment.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.