facebook

transfer students ?

by: .

Do the sororities accept transfer students? Im coming to miami in the spring and I'm going to be a sophomore.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umm   

Are you hot?

By: Umm
#2  by: yeah   

Better to be a sophomore who transferred than a sophomore who didn't rush as a freshman. See the rest of the feed for what we've said about sophomores - i.e. it's harder to get a bid for a sophomore compared to a freshman, but if you're put together, have above a 3.0 (at Miami) are cute and are personable, you have a good shot. If you're mean, sloppy, have a bad GPA and or/a bad attitude, you will not get a bid.

By: yeah
by: .Jul 24, 2014 8:58:37 PM

i rushed as a freshman and got a bid to the top house on campus but turned it down because i ended up leaving in the spring. So technically I'm not initiated, but thanks so much for your help you're a lifesaver

By: .
#3  by: yeah   

It just hit me that you could be asking about already being a member of a sorority at another school - if you're already a member of XYZ sorority's chapter at Clemson (or whatever), you'll be welcomed into XYZ sorority at Miami too. Ask the Miami chapter like now to get on the email list / do the vote thing so they can accept you in the fall.

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.