facebook

the real top five

by: top five

1) Pi Ph
2) Theta
3) AXO
4) DZ
5) Alpha Pi

Everything else is great, but this is our true top tier.

Posted By: top five
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ha   

No

By: ha
by: ha haJul 22, 2014 12:59:05 PM

I actually mostly agree. Switch DZ and AXO and it is about right.

By: ha ha
#2  by: uh   

This screams AXO

By: uh
by: ^^^huh?Jul 22, 2014 3:00:07 PM

why are you saying AXO? Maybe pi phi or theta, but why would axo put themselves third and not first? i think this list is about right.

By: ^^^huh?
by: GuestAug 4, 2014 6:16:38 PM

yea I dont think axo its normal for them to be above DZ...

By: Guest
#3  by: Um   

Um what? This is so off. Where's dg? And since when is dz that high?

By: Um
#4  by: Theta   

Where's DG..?

By: Theta
by: ^^^Jul 23, 2014 11:02:10 AM

Most people agree that DG is now 6th

By: ^^^
by: ^^^Jul 23, 2014 12:24:52 PM

What? Absolutely not. It's only been a recent thing on greekrank to rank them 6th or rank dz that high. The actual ranking is as follows and only on greekrank would people disagree. Smh.

Theta
DG
Pi Phi
Alpha Phi
AXO
DZ

By: ^^^
by: ^^^^Jul 23, 2014 7:14:11 PM

no way is DG ahead of Pi Phi or AXO.

By: ^^^^
by: heyAug 4, 2014 6:17:48 PM

maybe I'm stuck in the past, but I still think axo is above a phi, even if its just for one more year... I think the next pledge classes will really set them apart

By: hey
by: NahAug 4, 2014 10:06:46 PM

No I think that the pledge class who will be juniors this fall made a huge difference in terms of setting them apart. APhi arguably got the best pledge class of the year (I said arguably so don't sorority attacking this) whereas axo absolutely bombed. Axo had a decent pledge class this semester, but I think APhi's was better

By: Nah
#5  by: What   

This was clearly written by a pi phi or a dz. Dz does not break the top five, dg is definitely top 3, and everyone knows alpha phi is bettex than axo. And if you don't agree that alpha phi's better then at least you'll agree that aco hasn't been in the top three for a few years. This is a horrible ranking

By: What
by: uhJul 24, 2014 8:46:27 AM

No pi phi would put themselves first, that's way too obvious. I could see it being a DZ or AXO

By: uh
#6  by: Truth tho    

The only world that pi phi is ever top tier is on Greek rank, nobody thinks that on campus unless you're a phi psi. And AXO is after alpha phi but before DZ. DG should definitely be in there

By: Truth tho
by: ?Jul 24, 2014 11:45:38 AM

if pi phi isn't top then why does everyone say they are?

By: ?
by: whatJul 24, 2014 11:47:45 AM

Haha I'm not even a Pi Phi and I know that is such bs. A ton of my friends had DG Theta and Pi Phi in their pref. That would not happen if they weren't top tier. And yeah who cares if the top fraternity thinks they're top tier, right? Get out of here APhi

By: what
by: Truth tho Jul 24, 2014 11:51:06 AM

Lol honey... Chill. You should be less obvious about being a pi phi. Also, I didn't say anything positive about aphi so not sure why you would I assume I an one but whatever. And nobody has theta, dg, pi phi in their pref. 99% of girls on campus have sororities from different tiers in their pref, and never would a girl in theta be interested in pi phi and vice versa because they're so different. Oh and phi psi isn't top. LOL. If you pride yourself on being liked by one fraternity on all of campus, congratulations.

By: Truth tho
by: OkJul 24, 2014 12:45:29 PM

Ha the two posts above are obviously the same person agreeing with themselves.

By: Ok
by: what...Jul 24, 2014 3:14:37 PM

this girl is nuts and obviously a psycho a phi… phi psi is definitely top. Remember when a phi was lucky enough to have a social with phi psi but then phi psi ended up inviting other sororities because they thought a phi was so boring? yeah

By: what...
by: LOLJul 24, 2014 3:56:18 PM

First of all, the girl above is a pi phi. Try to make it a little less obvious. Who cares if you hang out with phi psi? Trust me, no one thinks that highly of them but your sorority.

By: LOL
by: alright?Jul 24, 2014 4:04:15 PM

Okay alpha phi. Keep bashing pi phi, and now phi psi too, I guess. You girls spend the majority of your time sucking up to Sig Pi, guys that really only schedule things with you when theta or AXO are busy, and then have the nerve to come on greekrank and call out other sororities. HA.

By: alright?
by: yesAug 6, 2014 8:53:14 PM

the only place pi phi is "top tier" is greek rank. on campus, that's not a thing whatsoever. If you want to consider them top 6, fine. But top three they are not.

By: yes
by: HahaAug 6, 2014 9:04:17 PM

Oh shut up alpha phi. They hang out with fraternities who only hang out with you when they, DG, Theta, or AXO are busy. And I'm in one of those latter three and am friends with all the guys they hang out with, trust me when I say that you're a last resort.

By: Haha
by: kkAug 31, 2014 1:07:23 AM

alpha phi- maybe you'll be considered top tier when you hangout with someone besides sig ep.. until then stop talking

By: kk
by: kkAug 31, 2014 1:07:27 AM

alpha phi- maybe you'll be considered top tier when you hangout with someone besides sig ep.. until then stop talking

by: kkAug 31, 2014 1:08:01 AM

#7  by: No    

Where is DG

By: No
by: ^Aug 6, 2014 11:41:27 AM

DG is hurting these days. They have always been overrated, but now people recognize it.

By: ^
#8  by: i had   

Pi Phi DG Zeta

By: i had
#9  by: reality check   

AXO just needs to give up. You all look petty af, and you aren't as great as you think you are.

By: reality check

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.