facebook

be nice

by: nice

Why don't we all say something nice about each sorority?
AXO - Fun mix of girls! Involved on campus. Gorgeous too!
ADPi - Sweetest girls you will ever meet here. So involved and do a lot of philanthropy work. So cute!
AGD - One of the best sisterhoods on campus. Do not care what anyone thinks about them and that's the best trait you can have!
AOPi - So sweet and easy to talk to during rush! Very accomplished girls.
Alpha Phi - Love their sorority! Great philanthropy events and are so proud of their letters.
Chi O - Extremely smart! Highest GPA on campus and are so involved. One of the best sisterhoods!
Tridelt - So amazing that they are making such a great name for themselves on campus! It is so hard to come back but they have done such a great job. So involved and so cute.
DG - Very fun and outgoing! They love to party and hang out. Gorgeous too!!
DZ - Biggest philanthropy of the year with POTH! So involved and really gorgeous girls.
GPhi - Great mix! Love their sorority. Everyone I know in GPhi is super sweet and genuine.
Theta - More reserved, in a good way! They are very classy, involved, and beautiful.
KD - Cute, spunky girls! Do a lot on campus. They are all about Panhel love which is great!
KKG - Very smart! They are very pretty and keep it classy!
Phi Mu - Cute, very pretty girls! One of the best sisterhoods!
Pi Phi - So laid back and do not care what people think. Great sisterhood and beautiful!!
Zeta - So pretty! Very eclectic, diverse, and involved!!

Posted By: nice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

This is refreshing, thank you.

By: yes
#2  by: YASSS   

This is fantastic. Kudos to you for this.

By: YASSS
#3  by: timing   

I love when everyone loves on each other. We are amazing. We are Miami.

By: timing
#4  by: Guest   

I can't believe this hasn't gotten more comments. This is really great. Every sorority has amazing traits that contribute to our Greek community. It's better that we recognize that instead of tear each other down!

By: Guest
#5  by: low key   

I just know this was posted by a Tri Delt

By: low key
by: falseApr 23, 2014 4:11:03 PM

I'm not a tridelt, i just have great things to say about them. I'm in a big 6

By: false
by: AaaaandApr 23, 2014 5:01:54 PM

...here we go. ^^THIS^^ is Miami.

By: Aaaaand
by: ?Apr 23, 2014 6:16:40 PM

^I'm the original poster and didn't post that. So I'm not sure what that's about other than somebody trying to start something. Why can't you guys just all say something nice about someone and not freak out? Like what is even the point of trying to call someone out like that? You three above me are what's wrong with Miami's Greek system. Why is it impossible to give someone a compliment without backlash? By the way, I am not a Tridelt.

By: ?
#6  by: mugirl   

This was a nice post. All the haters just hate what they don't know. Someone proly thought this was a tier ranking instead of a general positive post.

By: mugirl
#7  by: low key   

Sorry Did not mean to offend on the No5 post

By: low key
#8  by: Refreshed   

I really like how this brings out the positive side of all sororities. Each sorority has a unique quality to offer MU's Greek Life. That's why Panhellenic is as great as it is. It's refreshing to see everyone not bashing each other!

By: Refreshed
#9  by: newguy   

What they say. We love them all ladies

By: newguy
#10  by: Tall glass of luv   

Thanks

By: Tall glass of luv

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.